12

dracos pov:

its been a while since harry and i started dating, and its wonderfull.

he is the cutest, kindest, sweetest and nicest person and ajust perfect boyfriend!

toooo perfect.....

harry doesnt seem to notice, but i surely do notice that there are a lot boys and girls watching him with lustfull eyes, or giving me a jelous look (glare).

to be honest, that did worry me a lot, since harry could trow me away anytime and go to another boy/girl.

and i really cant blame those who fell for harry; hes just so loveable!

but the longer we dated, the more i trusted him, and the more i seem to fall in love with him.

we didnt make our relationship public...jet.

only the slytherins know, since we didnt want to be apart in the common room, so we told them.

and they all accepted us and even support us.

right now me and harry are cuddeling on the sofa in our dorm, talking about the topic "wandless magic (and wordless):

" no, dray, belive me, magic is a lot simpler without a wand!", harry tried to convince me while taking my hand in his and cuddeling even closer to me.

" no, it is most definitly not!", i argued with him, still beliveing that he is just too good with magic to be at the right level to do wand and wordless magic.

" yes it is! i wouldnt do it if it wasnt, would i?", he asked me, taking his head off of my shoulder and turning around to be able to look at me better.

" wel then, why dont we do wandless magic in hogwarts?", i asked him, slightly chuckeling when he pouted cutely as soon as i started talking back again.

" well, that is obvious, isnt it?", he asked me and gave me one of his rare smirks.

" apparantly it isnt as obvious as it seems to you", i returned, and he looked at me with a "duh, really" look.

" who is our headmaster?", he asked me, obviously giving me a hint.

" albus dumbledore...?", i answerd insecure.

" yess......... go on....", he insisted and looked at me with an expectant look in his eyes.

" albus dumbledore......albus dumbledore! ALBUS DUMBLEDORE! OF COURSE! he would never ever teach us usefull stuff, not even a little bit of dark magic for selfdefence, and he is known for being one of the strongest wizards there were, but not without his wand!", i connected the dots and came to that conclusion.

" thats right, you thought well, my love!", harry praised me, and gave me a peek on the cheek.

i smiled happily at him, once again thinking about how lucky i am to have such a wonderfull boyfriend.

we cuddled for a while longer, talking about school in general.

-------------le timeskip to dinner-----------------

it was dinner time now, so logically, harry and me went to the great hall and took our usual seats.

" what do you want to eat, haz?", i asked my love.

" hmmmmm....... some salad!", harry answerd, and i frowned at that.

" salad and...?", i asked him, still frowning at his little appetite.

" just salad", he answerd.

" and you?", he asked me.

" ill take some meat and some roasted patatoes", i answerd, putting a lot on my plate, already knowing that harry will be eating more that just salad.