4

" ˋcmon, Haz! Were gonna be late!", Norman informed his little brother.

" ˋm on my way!", Harry replied, running down the stairs to a family room, ready to floo to platform 9¾.

" Lets go!", Harry yelled as soon as he catched his breath.

there were giggles at harrys cute behavor and excitment.

first to go was harry (since he was too excited to wait).

" Platform 9¾!", he said in a loud clear voice. he had practiced flooing, since he was at malfoy manor almost every day.

as soon as he stepped out of the fireplace he looked around, eagerly searching for something.

finally he saw them: 3 people with blone hair and fancy clothes.

he went up to them from behind and waited a while.

".... veela", he heard lucius mumble to himself (or narcissa?).

" when will he finally be here?!", draco whined and harry choose that moment to hug draco from behind and surprise him.

" here i ammmmmm!", he yelled while jumping on draco.

" ahhh!", draco was surprised at the sudde weight on his back and he almost fell over.

" Haz! you scared the crap out of mee!", he scoldet harry for a while longer, till they were interrupted by some jelous siblings.

" Malfoy.... why are you scolding our Hazza?", they glared darkly at draco, but said oy didnt even sem to notice and just ignored them.

" the train will be leaving in 10 minutes, please enter the train!", a loud voice said loudly.

" lets go, or weˋll be late!", harry was clearly excited for his 1st year at hogwarts.

and sooner than excepted, they all were in a compartment (harry,draco,norman and ray).

they spend the ride talking about everything and nothing and at one point norman and ray left and they were interrupted by a trio walking into their compartment.

" can we sit here? the other compartments are full" a girl with brown hair and eyes asked.

" sure go on!", harry said, and when he finally realised who the trio was, he wishe he had just said no.

" Im Charles Potter and this are my friends Ron weasley and hermione granger. and you are...?" , the one and only Charles potter introduced them.

" Potter is it?", draco asked, putting on his malfoy mask and his signature smirk.

" well im malfoy, draco malfo!", draco continued.

" i didn ask you, malfoy!", charles glared at the blond, then he looked at harry, clearly recognising his brother.

" im harrison james fox", harry replied.

"...Harry...is that you...?", charles asked, now 100% sure that it was his brother he was talking to.

" its fox to you, potter!", harry declaired.

"b-but ho-", before charles could finish, they were interrupted by somone opening the compartment door.

" potter!", norman and ray glared, before looking at their brother with concern.

" did they do something to you hazza?", norman asked.

" they did, didnt they?!", ray asked.

" im fine brothers!", harry respondet, clearly happy that his brothers came to save him.