7

" dear mrs. malfoy
i hope you and mr. malfoy are doing well?
me and blaise zabini, some of dracos friends, have noticed that he acts strangly aroung harry and the both of them avoid eachother and i was wondering if you knew what happend to both of them?
i hope you have a deighting week,
theodore nott."

theo wrote down in his letter and showed it to blaise afterwards to see if it was alreight.

after gaining a quik nod from said boy, heo sent the letter to malfoy manor per owl, of course.

"now we just have to wait for a replie and maybe we will have some of our questions answerd!", blaise chanted happily.

just as he had finished that sentence, draco walked in and not far behind him was harry.

draco just stared into nothing, seeming deep in toughts, so harry came forwad and said:

" dinner will be ready soon, theo, blaise, you dont want to miss it, do you?"

" alreight, we are on our way!", theo answerd.

" hurry up!", harry dragged us out of the library and on the way to the great hall.

theo and blaise chuckled at his cute acts and draco went as far as to blush.

" there is deffinitly something going on between those two!", theo tought and seeing the look on blaises face, he knew that the other slytherin was thinking the same.

" harry, we have been searching for you all day!", came a foice from behind them.

harry froze and blaise, theo and draco switched to protecting mode.

" what do you want?", harry asked calmly, while turning around.

" son, that is no way to talk to your mother!", james potter scoldet.

" i do most deffinitly not have a mother", harry answerd, looking james directly in the eyes with a disgusted look on his face.

" harry, stop talking bullshit!", charlus tried to laugh it off, but instead of gaining a laugh from his younger twin, he got the darkest glare he had eyer seen in his life.

" i can assure you, potters, i am solemly telling the truth, infact, i mostly avoid lying", harry stated, still as calm as ever.

" but you ca-", lily was interrupted by a loud sound not far from where they were standing.

" potter....what are you doing with our little baby brother?!", an angry norman asked, his fist still stuck in the wall from his hit.

the potters shivered at that sight.

then ray and norman walked up to the group and got a quik update about what had just happen from draco, blaise and theo.

the potters seem to get out of their shoked state.

" anyways...", lily started, awkwardly.

" you are going to spend the weekend with us!", charles ended happily and all the potters smiled proudly, thinking that harry would feel honored by their offer, but they were wrong.

" no, thank you!", harry declined instantly.

"you have to, because we are still your bloodparents and in charge of you till you are of age!", james stated and harrys face fell instantly.

"....."

" not as cheeky now, are we?", james asked, a smirk plastred on his face.

" harry, hony, listen, it would be a great opportunity for us to bond as a family!", lily cheered.