Late-

*The NEXT DAY*

Bakugo woke up at 10 o'clock and had realized that he was going to be late for work. He then remembered that he was gonna give Itsuski a ride to the school and rushed to the room to wake him up.

Bakugo's POV-

Bakugo- "Hey nerd, wake up we're gonna be late!"

Deku- "Huh?"

Bakugo- "It's fucking 10 o'clock!"

Deku- "Oh shit!" Itsuski wake your ass up, your gonna be late!"

Itsuski- "Ughhh dad why are you being so loud."

Deku- "Well if you had gotten up sooner, then I wouldn't have to be so loud."

Itsuski- "Okayyyy." And if you weren't making so much noise last night, then maybe I wouldn't still be in the bed right now."

*Bakugo and Izuku paused for a second as they had just realized what Itsuski said.*

Deku- "Wait Itsuski, what did you just say?"

Itsuski- "Well anyways, Mr. Bakugo's gonna be late too, soooo yea it shouldn't really matter."

Deku- "Whatever, just get up and go take a shower!"

Itsuski- "Alright, fineeee."

After Itsuski got into the shower an awkward silence started to fill the room.

Bakugo- "Uhhhh, I think Imma just go make some breakfast in the kitchen."

Deku- "Yea, ok."

After a while, Bakugo realized it was almost 11 o'clock and he decided that he was just going to call in sick. Especially because he didn't get the chance to shower yet and the breakfast still wasn't ready.

Itsuski- "Hey teach I'm finished with the shower now, you going in?"

Bakugo- "Nah I think Imma just take a shower later."

Itsuski- "Oh so you just gonna head to school smelling like stink then?"

Bakugo- "Listen nerd you're the one who took a whole shower and is still smelling!"And shut up cause I ain't accepting this type of behavior in my house."

Deku- "Itsuski be quiet, nobody stink. "Now just get your food to go and walk your ass to school." Cause I'm not in the mood to deal with you right now."

Itsuski- But I thought Mr. Bakugo was gonna give me a ride?"

Bakugo- "Yea, I'm not going to the school today. I decided to call in sick."

Itsuski- "So you're telling me I have to walk for 30 minutes just because you don't feel like going?"

Bakugo- "You got a problem with that?"

Itsuski- "Nope as long as you give me 5 homework passes well be good."

Izuku- "Come on Ituski jus-

Bakugo- "Aright kid just take the passes, I don't got time for your shit right now."

Itsuski- "Whatever I'm leaving."

Itsuski- "Bye Dad. And bye lazy teacher who was making my dad moan last night."

Izuku- "Itsuski just go to school already!"

Itsuski "Fineee, but y'all better not be doing some freaky stuff while I'm gone."

Itsuski- "Ha." Byeeee."

After Itsuski left Bakugo and Izuku stood awkwardly in the living room just thinking about how Itsusi had heard them the night before.