Episode 11

*time skip*

.

.

The doctor then later came in the room and told everyone, that because of his consistent injuries Izuku had developed a heart condition where his heart would beat faster than normal if he was stressed or stressed himself out. Itsuski started to worry and feel very scared for his Dad.

Bakugo decided that he needed to put on a brave face for Izuku as he thought that's what he needed right now.

After the doctor left, the three of them didn't say a word as they had all just heard some very bad news.

It was quiet for a while until Todoroki decided to show up looking for his boyfriend and son.

Todoroki- "Hey they told me you guys were in this room!"

Izuku- "What are you doing here Todo?"

Todoroki- "I was worried about you, that's why."

Itsuski- "No Dad!" How could you be worried when you're the reason why dad's even here, in the first place!"

Todoroki- "SHUT UP BOY!" You don't know what you're talking about!"

Izuku- "Todo don't you yell at-

Before Izuku could finish his sentence Todoroki notices that Bakugo was in the room.

Todoroki- "Hold on." Why is this joker here with you guys?"

Bakugo- "Ha, Joker?" I think you're probably referring to yourself you fucking retard."

Izuku- "Ughh." Well if you must know Mr. Bakugo was the one who-

*Bakugo inturrepted Izuku*

Bakugo- "No Izuku." You don't have to explain yourself to this son of a bitch!"

Just when Todoroki started to say something back, Itsuski decided to speak up against him.

Itsuski- "You know what! Can you just leave?" Your gonna make dad start crying."

And with that remark tears started to fall down Izuku's face.

Itsuski- "See, look what you did!" I fucking hate you dad!" NOW, LEAVEEE!

*Bakugo backed him up*

Bakugo- "You heard what the kid said." Now go!"

After finding no reason to stay Todoroki decided to leave the room.

Deku's POV-

*Oh My God! That was so scary. I never knew Itsuski could talk like that?*

I know it's weird but one of the reasons why I started crying was because Todo was leaving. And this time it felt like he was leaving me for good.

Todo had gotten really mad at me this one time and left for like a whole month.

Itsuski doesn't remember this because it was around a year after we adopted him and he was still really young.

When Todo finally came back he looked like he was drunk and someone beat him up. So I just decided to clean him up and help him feel better. While I was doing his laundry, I noticed he was wearing someone else's sweater. 

And I knew what his clothes look like because I'm usually the one who shops for him.

Then it came to me. What if he was cheating?! I decided to ask him about it. And to my surprise, he ended up beating me up because he thought I was crazy for asking a question like that. 

A couple of years later he started staying out late for the whole night and didn't come back until around 10 o'clock in the morning.

I had thought about asking him where he was going all those times but then my mind went back to the time he beat me up really bad that one night.

*Bakugo interrupted my thoughts and said*

Bakugo- "Hey. You guys ok?"

Izuku- "Yea." Yea we'll be alright"

Itsuski- "No dad we won't be all right until we get away from him!"

Izuku- "Yea kid." I know." he said with a hurt voice

*By now its probably around 3 o'clock in the night*

.

Bakugo- "Hey listen why don't you let me take Itsuski to another room so he can have a bed to rest?"

Izuku- "Ok." Yea that would really help."

Bakugo- "Alright."

Bakugo- "Hey kid let's go."

Itsuski- "Nah I'm not leaving my Dad."

Bakugo- "Listen Itsuski, you've been up for most of the night and your gonna need some rest."

Izuku- "Yea son. He's right."