Episode 10

Bakugo's POV-

While thinking, Bakugo started to hear a knock at the door.

*knock, knock*

Bakugo- "Yea come in."

Bakugo watched as Izuku's son slowly opened up the door.

Bakugo- "Where did you come from?"

Itsuski- "Uhh my Aunt Ochaco called the house and said dad my was in the emergency room!"

Itsuski- "What are you doing here?"

Bakugo- "Never mind that." So where is Round Face now?" I mean where is your aunt?*

Itsuski- "Uhhh I think she said that she was gonna leave because she had to head home to take care of little sis."

*That idiot! Didn't she consider the fact that icy-hot would listen in on their call*

Bakugo- "Uhh Itsuski, do you know if your other dad heard you guys talking on the phone?"

Itsuski- "Um I don't think so because I went to check on him before I left, and I saw him on the floor nearly naked rolling around holding his balls."

Itsuski- "And let's just say after that experience, I needed to take a minute to really comprehend the shit I saw."

Bakugo- "Okayy, well the nurse said that your dad is gonna be ok and he'll just need to rest for a while."

Itsuski- "Alright." I'm just glad he's ok"

No One's Pov-

Itsuski knew in his head that his dad was probably the one who did this to Izuku.

He usually would peep Todoroki hitting Izuku once in a while but never gained the courage to confront them about it.

But looking at his dad now he started to regret not taking any action.

Bakugo- "Listen."Kid." You know you're dad was the one wh-

*Itsuski cuts Bakugo off*

Itsuski- "Yea I know!" You don't have to explain it to me!"

Bakugo- " Ok." Well I know it's probably pretty hard seeing your dad like this." But don't worry, he'll be fine."

Itsuski- "Yea I know."

Although Itsuski didn't have the best relationship with his teacher he knew, the time and place for being upset wasn't here and now.

Itsuski then proceeded to sit down on another chair in the room.

*time skip* about 3 hours later

.

.

It was now around 12 o'clock in the night.
Bakugo had fallen asleep laying his head down on Izuku's bed, and that's when Izuku had started to wake up.

Izuku- "Ughhhh, my body hurts so fucking bad!"

Itsuski was about to drift asleep when he noticed his dad waking up, and rushed towards him.

Itsuski- "Dad!"Are you ok?"

Izuku- "Hey Itsuski." Where am I?" he said with barely a whisper

Itsuski- "You're at the hospital dad."

Izuku- "Oh, I am?" Do you know what happened?"

Itsuski- "Honestly I really don't know much?" But you could ask Mr. Bakugo."

Deku's POV-

I woke up with my leg feeling like it had just been run over by a car.

Then I notice that Itsuski was standing over me and I decided to ask him where we were and what happened.

It was pretty useless asking him because he didn't seem to have a clue about what was going on.

He then told me I should ask his teacher.

*What did he mean by asking Mr. Bakugo?* - I thought to myself

Then I looked down and realized that his teacher was sleeping on my leg.

*Izuku thought it was weird to find his son's teacher sleeping on him*

Izuku- "Um Mr. Bakugo?"

Bakugo not realizing that it was actually Izuku who called him proceeded to respond

Bakugo- "Ughhh kid, did your dad wake up yet?"

Once Bakugo looked up he saw that it was actually Izuku who had called his name.

Bakugo- "Oh hey Izuku!" How are you feeling?!*

Izuku- "Um, what's going on?"

Bakugo- "You collapsed by the school, and me and Ochaco rushed you to the hospital."

Izuku- "Oh yea, I remember now."

*Ughhh this is just the thing I was trying to avoid*

*Izuku thought*

Izuku- "So where is Ochaco now?"

Bakugo- "Itsuski said she headed home to get her daughter."

Izuku- "Oh yea that's right. It must be pretty late right now."

Izuku- "Ummm, thank you for staying here with us until I woke up."

Bakugo- "Yea, your welcome."

Izuku- "You know you can go, now that Iv'e-"

Izuku was interrupted by a sharp pain he felt in his right leg.

Bakugo- "You were gonna say because you woke up." Right?" Bakugo said with a smirk.

Bakugo- "Yea I don't think you can handle a 12-year old by yourself in this condition."

Izuku- "No no honestly it's fine, I don't want to bother you any more than I already have," he said with a hurt voice

Bakugo- " Nope. "I think I'll be staying." Don't worry about it."

*I know I thought Mr. Bakugo hated me. But if I'm not mistaken it sounded like he was being nice.*

*Izuku thought*

Although I don't want to burden him with my problems, it would probably be pretty hard dealing with Itsuski alone in my condition.

Izuku- "Ughh ok fine but you have to allow me to pay you back in some way?"

Bakugo- "Ok I'll come up with something you can do."

*Inappropriate thoughts started to fill Bakugo head about the things he could ask Izuku to do.*

But then he realized he shouldn't think about that stuff right now and went to the door to shout for the doctor.

Letting them know Izuku had woken up.