Episode 4

Todoroki took Izuku into the bathroom and helped him clean himself up. A few hours after he got cleaned up Izuku realized he had forgotten that Itsuski had half a day for school.

He was so shaken up, that he hadn't remembered until it was 5 minutes before he was supposed to get out.

Deku's POV-

*Shit, I totally forgot that Itsuski has a half-day!*

Deku- "Oh no babe I just realized, Itsuki's gonna be out in five minutes!"

Todoroki- "Doesn't he ended school at 4?"

Deku- "Yea on regular days, but today's different because he has a half-day and it ends at 12!"

Todoroki- "I mean I guess I could pick him up for you. Cause you look a bit shaken up"

Deku- "Oh really you're a lifesaver thank you so much!"

Todoroki- "Yeah sure but you're gonna have to pay me back in bed."

Deku- "Ok yea, whatever you want! And I'll start prepping your dinner!"

Todoroki- "Sure, whatever."

"I honestly don't like it when Todo and I have sex anymore because he doesn't wait for me to finish and he always cums really early."

I tell him I love him so he won't leave. And even though I love him the main reason I need him around is because he has the money and resources to support me and Itsuski."

(*Time skip*)

.

.

.

Todoroki shows up in front of Itsuski's school 30 minutes late. He sees Itsuski coming towards him with an upset face.

*While looking at him he notices his teacher walking up behind him.*

Todoroki- "Hey kid hurry up, I ain't got time for this."

Itsuski- "Uhh Todo why didn't dad pick me up today?"

As Todoroki starts to answer him (Mr. Bakugo) Itsuski's teacher starts to ask him some questions.

Bakugo- "Yo you know there was a half-day today. So why are you late picking up your kid? And where is Izuku, he's usually the one who comes to get hi-

*Todoroki cuts him off*

Todoroki- "Hold on, hold on. Who are you again?"

Bakugo- "I'm your son's teacher."

*well if you paid more attention to your son you would know who I am*

Bakugo mumbled low enough so that Todoroki could still hear him

Even if he said it lower Todoroki would have still heard Bakugo because he had developed an ability of super hearing from a young age.

Before his mother and father got a divorce they use to fight a lot and he would usually peep in on their conversations.

Todoroki- "What fuck did you just say to me?!" Mind your fucking business you fucking low-life bitch!" How dare you speak to me like that!" I'm not dealing with this shit!"

GET IN THE FUCKING CAR ITSUSKI!" yelled Todoroki.

This situation just made Todoroki mad again.

*And Before Bakugo could respond back, Todoroki speeded off*

As this was happening, Bakugo thought to himself how could Izuku live with a person like Todoroki?

Bakugo never really liked Todoroki because in school he was like the snot nose rich kid, or like how Bakugo use to call him

*SNOT NOSE ICY-HOT*

because his hair is both red and white.

But Bakugo wasn't any better, and he knew that he hadn't always treated Izuku the best. Especially when he developed a crush on him in middle school. But in his defense was confused about the way he felt and his mother never taught him how to deal with his feelings as a kid. Since growing up he started to try and work on that, so that's why he tries to say hi to Izuku every day when he comes to drop off Itsuski.