Chain Four

Hope you enjoy the chapter! ILYSM AND STAY FAB. ;3 also I posted a new Gruvia lemon called Slave please go check it out! Or I'll eat your cake. XD

"If for argument's sake, you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." - Ken Kaneki (Tokyo Ghoul, Anime)

Juvia POV:
••••••••••••••••

"Over the hills, and a great way off." I sung the melancholy lullaby to myself, as I step out of the cold shower onto my bathroom floor. The cool tile sent shivers up my spine, as my wet, clammy, bare feet embraced it.

"The wind shall blow my top-knot off." I finish the song as I warp the towel around my body, covering up my spot. I shunt my eyes tight as I step in front of the mirror, and grab the school's uniform, putting it on and wrapping a rubber-band around my pony tail. I then put on ink black tights underneath and exit the bathroom, I enter the kitchen, and come to a pause. My step-Father was lounging at the table a wicked smile on his face. My heart rate speeded, and I slowly started to step away hoping he didn't see me.

"Juvia." He called. My body tensed, and I used all my courage to enter back into the kitchen, knowing what he'll do if I ignored him. "Yes Step-father." I said. His grin widen, and he got up from his chair staggering towards me. He forcefully grabbed my wrist and I yelped in horrendous pain from the contact with my scars.

"Please stop I have to get to school, please!" I pleaded, he yanked on my arm harder, and I screamed. "Shunt the hell up Juvia." He screeched his venomous breath flooding into my ear. My eyes became damp as he grabbed my other arm and pinned me down onto the table. He started to pull down my tights, and silent tears started to fall down my face.

"Why don't you stay at home and be the little slut you are." He bellowed yanking me hair and smashing my head against the table. "I'm not a slut." I whispered.

"Yes you are, I'll just show you." He demanded, bending over towards my lower body. A beeping noise occurred, and he paused. I glimpsed down and saw his jet black phone ringing. He grabbed it, and stood up putting it to his ear. "Jose from Phantom lord services here." He said. I pulled up my tights and ran out of the room, as I escaped he tried to grab me but failed, and I dashed out the mansion onto the street not caring how I forgot my backpack.

-----------TIME SKIP BITCH------
(/ •O•)/ (Like, um an hour)

Tap.
Tap.
Tap.
The sounds of my feet filled my head as I swayed down the school halls, trying to avoid Gray. Even though the halls were filled with people. I felt so lonely. My body felt heavier and my heart sunk with each step, just looking at all these people annoyed me, even though they've did nothing wrong I was painted green envy with them.

How can they be so happy?

I reached into my jacket and felt the nail clipper in there, I gently stroked the sharp edge. I do have a addiction,
It's not drugs or shopping or boys. It's cutting, I'm too afraid to die, to go the undertaker's slab like my Mother or Father did, so I cut to live, but also cut to die. I was immersed in deep thoughts till I saw my blond haired friend running towards me.

"Juvia! Juvia! Juvia!" Lucy called out waving her hands in the air, her beautiful smile glowing. I gave a weak smile back, as she warped her arms around me. "Have you been cutting?" She whispered. Lucy and I, became friends the day she found me cutting. It was first out of pity until it blossomed into something more. I gave a quick nod, and she sighed. "I actually have to tell you something Juvia."