Chapter 3

Lilith's pov:

I had to wait till Terra was completely asleep, good thing she also inherited her dad's deep sleep cause I snuck out of our dorm and she didn't even hear me leave. I headed down to the boys dorms, looking for Jay and Carlos's room. I saw Mal waiting for me by one of the dorms. "Where were you?" Mal asked in a harsh tone.

"You try waiting for an Asgardian princess to fall asleep deep enough to sneak out." I stated.

Mal just rolled her eyes and pulled me into Jay and Carlos's room. The boys got lucky with the dorms, it was the opposite of a girly pink princess room. Carlos was playing a video game while Jay started pouring out everything he had already stolen on his bed. There were a couple of phones, watches and a laptop. Mal didn't really care about Jay's new collection, she just wanted to get the wand and make her mother proud. I only agreed to help her get the wand just so I can get my family out of the Isle.

I wasn't phased by all the fancy dorms or stuff that they have here but Jay and Carlos seemed to like everything here. "Guys! Do I need to remind you why we're here?" Mal asked in a stern tone.

Jay and the others weren't even paying attention til I turned off the game. "Hey! I almost got a high score!" Carlos complaints.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and ruthless and vicious and cruel." Mal stated.

We all gathered around Evie as she spoke into the magic mirror to find the fairy godmother's wand. The mirror found the wand, Evie asked it to zoom out a bit. The wand's in the museum that wasn't even far from the school. Mal checked to see if the coast was clear, once it was, all of us headed to the museum.

We finally arrived at the museum, Evie pulled out her mirror to navigate us through the museum. We snuck in the back way, we came to a door and inside was a security guard in his chair watching each of the magic artifacts that were in there. Every item held magic from the enchanted rose to the Genie's lamp, and right in the center of the room was none other than the spinning wheel that Maleficent used on Sleeping Beauty. Jay and Carlos made fun of the spinning wheel "It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary." I stated.

Mal started the spell on the guard but it didn't really work. "Hang on, Lily, isn't that the same scepter your dad used?" Carlos asked as he pointed to it.

I got a closer look at it, he was right it is the scepter. "Mal, see if you can get the guard to touch the scepter. I think I know how to get the guard to prick his finger." I whispered to her.

Mal casted the spell to mind control the guard, he walked to the scepter then touched the scepter as his eyes turned into an icy blue meaning he's now under my control. "Pick the finger, pick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep." I spoke to him in his head.

The guard obeyed my command, with one prick from the spindle he fell asleep right near it. I smirked at Jay "What was it you said about the spindle being dorky?" I said, innocently.

Mal grabbed the door handle but the door was locked. Jay took a few steps back to kick the door down but Mal used a spell to open the door. Jay didn't even know that the door was open and he just fell to the ground once he tried to kick the door down. The girls and I laughed at Jay while Carlos helped him up. We followed Evie as she lead us into the Hall of Villains. The four VKs just stared at the statues of their parents. Mal just stayed in the Hall of Villains while the rest of us headed out to find the wand.

Just as I was about to leave, I saw a sign that said Norseology Hall. I got a little curious and walked in and what I saw was too much. There was Asgardian armor from Warriors and tapitories that told stories of my family. There was one that caught my eye, it had my father, my uncle and my grandparents all smiling at each other. I thought my father hated his brother but maybe there was a time that he really did love him.

Lilith:

War is not freedom
Over my shoulder
I see a clearer view

All for my family
Reason I'm breathing
Everything to lose

Should I ask myself in the water
What a warrior would do?
Tell me, underneath my armor
Am I loyal, brave and true?

Losing is easy
Winning takes bravery
I am a tiger's fool

Out in the open
No one to save me
The kindest of whispers are cruel

Should I ask myself in the water
What a warrior would do?
Tell me, underneath my armor
Am I loyal, brave and true?

Cold is the morning
Warm is the dream
Chasing the answers
'Til I can't sleep
Will I be stronger
Or will I be weak
When you're not with me?

Who am I without my armor?
Standing in my father's shoes
All I know is that it's harder
To be loyal, brave and true

I was so lost in my mind that I didn't even hear the security alarm go off. It actually snapped me out of my trance, I got scared and bolted for the door. I saw Mal and the others come running out from behind me. "What the heck happened in there?! Where's the wand?!" I screamed my questions.

"Jay happened. He touched the force field that the wand's in and that set off the alarm." Mal explained.

Just great, no wand and now we have to go to school tomorrow. This day just keeps getting better and better.