ꜰᴏᴜʀ

It was right after Blu and Persues said their last goodbye, Blu finds herself waking up alone at the beachside. She rubbed her eyes, adjusting to the bright and beautiful orange light coming from the sun. She stared at the sky, full of flower-like shaped white clouds, while others seemed like pancakes to her eyes. She turned her head around and saw tall trees swaying to the rhythm of the wind in one direction.

"W-where am I?" the pianist asked, but after a few seconds, a realization hit her.

"I can speak?!" right after the girl shouted, she started touching her head, face, neck, and whole body. "W-what," she started breathing heavily, "happened?"

"Blu," the voice startled the pianist, making her stand and turn around. "Welcome, my dear. I have always been wanting to meet you."

A man wearing all white from head to toe stood a few inches away from the seemingly confused girl. He was wearing a bright flashing smile on his face, along with eyes that makes you feel reassured. The man, let's say, is around his '50s yet still holds a youthful look on his face. Blu started slowly getting up, and the man rushed towards her, allowing her to hold on to his arms.

"What are you feeling, Blu?"

Feeling. That's what bothers her the most ever since she woke up. She couldn't feel anything. Nothing. Emptiness. As if she had been hit by a truck and woke up with Amnesia. But the thing is, she can only remember her name. Other than that? Nothing.

After an endless walk, they finally reached a house that looked very familiar to her. The man entered, gesturing for her to follow him inside. When they got in, she was told to seat on a sofa facing the window and not roam around the house. Minutes later, the man came back with two cups of freshly brewed tea. He sat beside Blu and gave her the white cup with drawings of flowers and leaves carved on it. Blu hesitantly took a sip, but she really was thirsty, so she drank half of it anyway.

"Do you have any idea where you are right now, Blu?" the man asked her as he stood up and tied up the curtain which was blocking the view of the girl beside her.

"H-heaven?" she answered.

The man laughed softly and finished drinking the tea. "Yes, you're in Heaven." He sat again beside her and rested his head on the sofa. "Welcome to paradise, Blu. You've done well back on earth. Now's your time to take a rest here and have the eternal life that has been waiting for you."

"Uhm... t-thank you. But I uh, still don't know your name?" Blu looked at him with curious eyes.

"They call me Mr. A." He looked at her with a reassuring smile and stood up. "But there's something that you should know, Blu." He cleared his throat and looked at the stairs. "You shouldn't enter the rooms on the second and third floors. Everything that you need is here, downstairs. You can freely go wherever you want but not those rooms, okay? Those rooms are for other souls that are about to go up here, do you understand?"

Blu nodded, and with that, Mr. A bid his farewell and left the house.

Days passed, and Blu was enjoying her time very well. She made friends, something that she couldn't do back when she was still alive. Taught kids how to read musical notes, play the piano, and stargaze under the maple tree.

But as the famous Walt Disney once said, "Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious ... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." So right now, Blu is standing in front of a brown wooden door, about to twist the doorknobs. She didn't know when she got the courage to go upstairs, but here she is, about to enter the first room that she saw.

She took a deep breath and pushed the door open, revealing a very organized room. On her left side, a shelf full of vinyl classical music are on display. Beside it, another shelf full of cassette tapes neatly organized below a phonograph. While she was looking around the room, a loud cry caught her attention. She followed the direction of the sound, and it led her to a glass wall. Blu tried looking for someone behind the glass since it was dark, but to her surprise, a light suddenly turned on, and she saw the same room that she was standing in that very moment. The difference- was the room. Messy, printed photos were scattered everywhere, and a guy sitting on the floor, crying out loud with a woman rubbing his back while looking at him with very sad eyes were there.

Blu got curious if they could see her, so she called for their attention, but they never looked at her. Seconds later, the guy looked up, revealing his face, making Blu step back and fall to the floor. Memories of her life back on earth flashed through her eyes in a split second. Blu tried standing up, but she only fell back to her knees, facing the glass wall, looking at her mother and the love of her life.

"Perseus..."