ch.9 facing yourself

3rd pov

We see all of the class, aizawa and izuku in a gym, as izuku was stretching while saying "come on!!, I am on fire, come on!!"Aizawa sighed and said "okay, this is how it goes, every student were go against midoriya in one-on-one, no leather attack, no sharp objects, and no killing".

Izuku looked offensive as he said "I am hurt, did I ever killed anyone that you're saying this?" Aizawa looked at him and said "your ex" izuku shrugged and said "she deserves worse than death" which made many unease by it.

First one was momo yaoyorozu, izuku smiled and turned to her, she was confused as she asked "is that allowed?" Izuku replied with board voice " honey, there's no rule in hero work, or is it? I don't know, I never worked as a hero, only vigilantes and it didn't had any rule, but!!! More importantly, how can you work with these two giant balls? It's so heavy" as he grabbed his chest and wiggled it.

Momo blushed and yelled "don't use my body like that!!" Izuku laughed and said "I am not using your body, I am using your appearance and quirk that's all, it's still my body, so let me d-" he couldn't continue since he felt a dark aura coming from yuki, he raised both his hand up and said "just kidding, I won't do that again".

Aizawa yelled "start!!", momo created a dull sword and a shield and charged at izuku, but he didn't do anything, when momo was about to strike, it was blocked, momo looked at what blocked, as she saw that a metal surface came out of the skin, izuku smiled and said "a creation quirk, impressive, but you need imagination to be able to master it, for example".

Izuku snapped his finger and he had a glasse covering his eyes, all of the class waz confused, momo asked "what can that do to defeat me?" Izuku said "it isn't to defeat you, it's to look cool and to defend me" momo was more confused "from what?" Izuku smiled and snapped his finger again while saying "from this" a flashbang was created and it blowed, as it made everyone blind, izuku took the chance and chopped the neck of momo.

When everyone vision returned, they saw momo was defeated, izuku returned to his true self and smile while saying "that was fun, come on, I want more, who's next" aizawa sighed and said "who's next, go".

Unknown to the students and izuku, AM, nezu, and recovery girl were watching them as the class goes, recovery girl said "something is off about that boy......." nezu said "so you noticed too" AM was confused as he asked "what do you mean?" Nezu said "as far as I could see, he laughs, joke, do anything that's funny, but I didn't see any upsetting face or uneasy face unless it's about the girl of the USJ, people who smile like that always hide there feelings or something for a reason".

toshinori was confused as he asked "how do you know?" Recovery girl answered this time "look at yourself and you'll understand, you always smile to make sure no one knows your injured stomach, your skeleton form, even your pain of your master lose, but it seem the thing that boy hide is more......darker than anyone could hide, it may break the boy sooner or later".

As she said that, izuku won against kirishima and kaminari, as the fight goes and the more students were beaten, every time, he use his opponents appearance and quirk while joking as always, now, the students that left is bakugou, Iida, yuki, and todoroki.

Izuku smiled and said "come on, I want a challenge, give me your best shots" as Iida went to be against him, izuku smiled and said "let have a fun one" as he changed to Iida appearance and took his fight stance as Iida did too.

Aizawa yelled "begin!!" Iida charged at izuku with full speed, izuku charged too but with less speed and velocity, when they were face to face, Iida tried to kick his head, but izuku ducked and used his leg with Iida quirk to boost his kick, as he kicked iida chest that sended him to the other side of the gym.