Chapter 3: More Than Friends

Y/n's POV
I was laying in bed, wide awake with arms wrapped around me. Optimus and I had been sharing the same bed for a few weeks by now. He was quite the cuddler. I looked at him and smiled a little, seeing that he was still asleep. I gently wrapped my arms around him and laid my head against his chest while he nuzzled his face further between my jawline and shoulder, right in the rook of my neck. I giggled a little and and closed my eyes, relaxing in his grasp as we spent this time cuddling together.

After a little while of cuddling, I slowly and gently removed his arms from around me and got up from the bed. I heard Prime grumble as he woke up and looked at me. "Good morning sleepy beauty." I teased, smiling at him as he looked back at me with a sleepy smile. "Good morning, my dear." He responded before closing his eyes again. I assumed he was trying to go back to sleep so I sit down on the side of the bed and kissed his cheek. "Don't go back to sleep, Primey. You have to get up. I'm sure the others are waiting for us to join them." I said but Prime just shook his head. "I don't want to get up though." He said, his words slightly muffled by the pillows that he had buried his face into. "Fine, if you don't get up then you get no kisses or cuddles from me." I said, getting up from the bed once more so I could leave.

Prime's POV
I listened to her words and grabbed her wrist before she could leave. I pulled her down onto the bed again and hovered over her, grinning a little as I looked at the shocked expression on her face. "You think you can tease me and get away with it?" I asked her. Her expression changed to a small grin as she looked up into my eyes. "Yes, actually I do think that because I can." She said before kissing me and quickly getting up, leaving the room and leaving me in shock from her response. After I came back to reality, I got up and hurried after her, catching her at the end of the hallway by the waist and pulling her back towards me, earning a giggle and hug from Y/n.

Everyday, I asked myself how I ended up so lucky to have this special bot in my life and then I looked back to the memories we made and found my answer every time. We had been friends for so long. She's an amazing woman. Humorous when she wants to be and always trying to make others feel better when they're in a bad mood. Her smile was beautiful as was the rest of her. I came back to reality when I earned another kiss from Y/n and she took my hand. I looked at her and smiled a little before, placing my free hand on his cheek, caressing the shiny metal and get lost in her beautiful e/c eyes. "You're staring Primey~" She teased before kissing the palm of my hand. "Is it wrong to look at my beautiful lover?" I asked her. A deep blue covered her cheeks and I chuckled a little before kissing her again. I pressed her up against the wall and moved my hands to her waist, the kiss starting to get heated until we were interrupted by Hound and Crosshairs clearing their pipes. I looked over at them with an unamused look on my face.

I looked over at Hound and Crosshairs before looking back at y/n, hearing her giggle a little. "I'll let you take care of this." she said before walking off. "I'll be waiting for you in the bearth room." She whispered to me before leaving to the bearthroom. I nodded a little before looking at the two bots again. "Alright, what is it?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. "We just got a hit on Megatron and StarScream." Crosshairs informed. "Hold up. Seems like you and Y/n are getting a bit close. What's going on between you two?" Hound butted in. "That's not important right now, where did you locate Megatron and StarScream?" I asked, looking at Crosshairs. He led the way to the common room and showed me a scream with a red dot in a green radar circle. I nodded a little and looked at the others, putting my hands on my hips. "Keep an eye on this, if he gets any closer to our location, immediately inform me and get ready to attack." I ordered, earning nods from everyone before they went back to their activities. I turned around and headed back to the bearthroom, knowing that Y/n was waiting for me there. I entered the room and closed the door behind me before looking at Y/n and seeing that she had changed her form into a slim, silver and purple shape and revealing quite a bit of metal. A shudder crawled down my back and I walked over to the bed, crawling on top of y/n, starting to kiss her like before.

Y/n's POV
I wrapped my arms around his neck and a soft hum slipped through my lips as he moved down to my neck plates and collar plates. I leaned my head back, feeling the passion and love he was putting into the kisses. As he continued to kiss down on my body, I gently gripped the sheets beneath me and a soft moan slipped through my lips when he kissed just above my belly button and i felt him smirk against my sensitive metal shelling. I looked down at Prime and he looked up at me before continuing down and starting to plant kisses along my thighs and inner thighs. I shuddered and leaned my head back, my hands gripping the sheets again before I sat up and leaned down, kissing Prime passionately.

He moved me to the end of the bed and disconnected our lips before he went between my legs and started to lick and kiss my valve area. I gasped and threw my head back, a moan getting caught in my throat before finally coming out when I gently rest a hand on his shoulder and gripped the bed frame with the other. "Oh my primus~ don't stop, Optimus~" I hummed out as I closed my eyes and felt my body shiver and tremble from the blissful pleasure. Suddenly, I felt his finger slip inside of me, causing my whole frame to tense up and freeze until I adjusted, panting softly before down at Optimus. He chuckled a little, making me shake my head a little and roll my eyes. "Warn me before you do that next time." I said but before I could say anything else, Optimus started to move his finger and my words disappeared into moans and hums of bliss.

Soon enough, my arms just gave up on me so I laid down on the bed and felt his finger circle around inside of my valve. My moans grew a little bit louder and I bit down on my lip, trying to catch my breath but finding that hard with the continuous feeling of pleasure sending a wave of shock through my wires. Optimus came back up to me and started kissing me once again, distracting me while he pushed his spike into my valve. A small squeal of surprise came from me as I gripped onto his back and leaned my head back, letting a moan out as he pushed all the way in. While he waited, he placed kisses along my neck and collar areas and I scratched at his back. Yeah, there would definitely be marks after this. After I had adjusted, I bucked my hips a little, giving Optimus the 'go ahead' to start moving and he did just that. Since my body had relaxed more, I wasn't clawing at Optimus' back as much and my breaths weren't struggled. "F-faster, please my love." I said softly, feeling more pleasure as he speed up. One of his arms kept him elevated and the other was wrapped around the small of my back, pressing my frame against his as we shared this experience. It may not seem like it but this is the first time for both of us.

Prime's POV
She's so beautiful. Her body pressed against mine. Her moans, like music to my audio receptors. Her glistening, shining frame. She was perfect in every way. I leaned down and kissed all over her chest and shoulders, wanting to shower her with my love and affection. I heard my name slip through her lips multiple times as I continued to thrust into her, each time making me go faster until I was going as fast as I possibly could. She gripped my shoulders more and wrapped her legs around my waist, making me go deeper than i thought I could go.

As I continued to push into her, I felt her valve walls clench around my spike, making me grunt and moan softly. I could feel her rolling her hips around and pushing into me as I thrusted into her. She gasped softly and gripped the sheets, her back arching up and her head leaning back as she moaned out my name, causing me to break and release into her. I panted softly and slowed my thrusts, looking at her as her legs relaxed and fell onto the bed while she reached up to me and pulled me down into a kiss. I chuckled a little against her lips, earning a smile from her as she cupped my face in her petite hands. "That was amazing." She managed to breathe out before relaxing into the bed. "Yes, it was most definitely amazing. I can tell by how exhausted you are." I smiled and she looked up at me, hitting my shoulder, making me laugh before kissing her head. "I won't be surprised though if the others heard us, you weren't very quiet." she commented. "Ha, speak for yourself. You were louder than me." I said, getting up and going in the bathroom to grab a cloth to clean her and myself up.

After cleaning her up and fixing myself up, I laid down beside her and she cuddled into my chest, allowing my arms to wrap around her and my head rested on top of hers. "I love you, Optimus." Y/n said softly. I looked at her, a deep blue covering my cheeks from the three words I had been waiting to hear ever since she became my sparkmate. I smiled and hugged her closer, feeling like the happiest autobot on the planet. "I love you too, Y/n. Rest now, my star, you are exhausted." I said softly, caressing her back as I felt her relax in my arms.

"Goodnight, Optimus."