Prologue

It was after the events of The Last Knight and Earth was finally in peace with the Autobots. The military had built them a base in Nevada so they had a place to recharge and get fixed up after battles with remaining Decepticons. Though Prime had a feeling that something was coming and fast.

My planet of Galact was a peaceful and calm place. It was advanced in every way from consumables to robotics. Everything was great until a dark, looming being came to the planet and killed everyone who got in it's way. I was fortunate to have escaped in an asteroid. Where it was going, I didn't know. The being called itself the Creator even though it destroyed everything I knew and loved with a single snap of a finger, when followers would attack and do as the Creator commanded. After I escaped the planet and ultimate death, I went into a frozen sleep where my spark had shut down from the freezing temperatures of outer space. The asteroid was a decent size, big enough to conceal my whole, cybertronian figure, and it gave me a little room to stretch out so my joints weren't stiff when I got to wherever this asteroid was headed.

While I was in my frozen sleep, I had plenty of time to think about my family and friends and everyone else of Galact. It hurt to think that my home planet had been destroyed and I didn't even know the reason for it. After going through my memory card of everything I did before the destruction of my planet, I went into a complete shut down, shutting off all communications, trackers, anything that would give anyone a sign that I was inside this sailing piece of space rock. As time went on, the paint job on my body started to chip and fade and become an oxidated green color because of the copper that was hidden within the metal shell of my armor.

Ten years passed since Galact was destroyed and the asteroid finally came close to a planet called Earth. Y/n spark started to pulsate, sending out a signal to whoever was on the planet and let them know that she wasn't there to cause harm or destruction to this healthy, beautiful, and lively floating rock. Whether or not the inhabitants got this message was a different story but then again, y/n didn't know if they would be like the Creator and try to kill her. Her spark shut off again and the signal was cut off as the asteroid entered Earth's atmosphere. The asteroid landed outside to the lines of the Nevada base and rocks, dirt, and vegetation flew up into the air, leaving a crater around the asteroid and the ground shaking as if an earthquake were happening. This had caught the military personal and the Autobot's attention very quick. Prime and Bumblebee were the first to get to the asteroid and were stumped when they didn't get a signal from this rock before it entered the atmosphere. How had the satellites missed this piece of space coming for Earth?