A murderer at heart

Ohio sat in his room, alone. He wanted it to be like that. He could hear Indiana outside the bedroom. He continued to sit on the bed, not knowing what to do. I killed those men. He thought. I killed them! I could've done something and I did nothing! He continued thinking, although not wanting to. He hear Indiana open the door, stopping his thoughts.

"Hey are you ok?" Indiana asked, looking at his boyfriend worriedly.

"Yes." Ohio responded.

"Are you sure? You don't seem ok." Indiana continued, still worried. He sat down next to Ohio.

"Yes I'm sure." Ohio responded again. Indiana put an arm around Ohio. He pulled away from Indiana's grasp, a fearful look on his face.

"Don't do that!" He said, not liking the touch. Indi looked at him confused.

"Why?" He asked, his face laden with concern.

"I don't like it." The taller state responded. Indiana nodded and stopped holding Ohio.

"I just hope you're doing alright." Indi said, smiling sadly.

"Like I said, I'm fine." Ohio said, getting irritated. He didn't want to be mad at Indi, but he still got annoyed.

"Ok, we'll you're going to need to talk to the southern states." Indiana said.

"Oh ok." Ohio muttered quietly.

Ohio got ready, he knew he needed to speak to the southern states, but didn't want to. Each second passed by he got even more worried. They'll hate me. I killed their people. My own people killed their people, of course they'll hate me! He thought, hating what he had done. He tried to get the thoughts out of his head, but it was no use. He continued getting ready. He looked at the scars that riddled his body, before looking away almost immediately.

It took him so long to even get his clothes on. Each second he dreaded more and more. After awhile he got all his clothes on and got ready to head out the door. He headed downstairs to say goodbye to Indiana.

"Bye honey, I'll be back soon." Ohio said, smiling at the shorter state.

"Bye, I'll miss you." Indiana replied smiling back.

"Can I hug you?" Indi asked, holding his arms out.

"Yes." Ohio replied, pulling his boyfriend into a hug. He kissed Indi gently, Indi kissed back. After a few moments they pulled away from each other.

Ohio opened the door to leave.

"Bye I love you!" Indiana exclaimed, sadly.

"I love you too." Ohio responded, smiling as he left.

Ohio rode to the building, seeing a couple other states there. He neared the place and stopped his horse. He got off and went to enter the building. He could see the southern states that where there giving him dirty looks, at least that's what he thought. He knew the southern states hated him for what he did. He didn't greet anyone, he just headed to the meeting room. He found his seat and sat down.

He looked around, the only northerners he could see where New York, Pennsylvania, himself, and the government. He saw the border states. He noticed Kentucky looking around as well, he knew he was probably looking for Georgia. Ohio looked for Geo and didn't see him. He didn't know where Geo was, but he only saw some southern states. Virginia, South Carolina, and Texas, he was surprised the newer state was there, but didn't pay any kind to him. His eyes where brought back to Kentucky, he didn't want to even look at the southern state. He knew Sherman might've killed Geo.

Sherman killed Georgia, my own general killed Kentucky's husband! He thought, hating what his general had done, he felt horrible for what he did to Kentucky and his family. He wanted to talk to him,  but couldn't bring himself to. Kentucky looked at the Midwesterner, glaring at him.

"Why are you here?" Kentucky asked, his eyes like daggers.

"I have to be here." Ohio responded, not wanting to talk to the other state.

"Talk to me when this is done." Tucky said, still glaring at Ohio. Ohio nodded, getting worried. He started panicking slightly, knowing it would only get worse every passing moment.

He dreaded when the meeting was going to end. He continued panicking, he wasn't even listening to the government and the other states talk. He tried to focus but couldn't. After awhile the meeting finally ended, he didn't even know what had happened. He looked at Kentucky to see what he was doing. He saw Tucky didn't leave, staying seated.

"Sit there." Kentucky said coldly, pointing at the chair across from him. He sat down across from Kentucky.

"Why'd you want to talk to me?" Ohio asked, already knowing the answer.

"You know exactly why." Kentucky responded, glaring at the Midwestern state.

"Why the fuck did you do nothing? You hurt Georgia, my Geo, my husband, and did NOTHING!" Kentucky continued, yelling the last word.

"Look I tried to stop him from-" Ohio's words where stopped dead in their tracks.

"You didn't do anything. YOU DIDN'T DO FUCKING ANYTHING!" Tucky yelled at Ohio.

"I t-tried to warn you g-guys." Ohio said, trying his best to stay calm.

"Why the fuck would I believe you? GEO'S DEAD, AND YOU DID NOTHING!" Kentucky continued yelling.

"I-I don't kn-know what h-happened." Ohio muttered quietly, trying not to panic. He's right, I could've stopped what had happened, and I did nothing. Ohio thought.

"You're a fucking murderer, I hope you know that." Kentucky said, coldly. Ohio didn't say anything, he didn't even look at Tucky. He's right, I'm a fucking murderer. I killed those men, my men killed their families. My own general killed Georgia. He thought, trying his best to stop his thoughts, he was unsuccessful. I killed those people, I killed them! I could've stopped this, and I didn't do anything. He continued thinking, feeling like he was going to crack any second.

He tried to stay calm, all he could feel was himself get more and more panicked. He got up to leave, not looking at Kentucky. He left the building and sat down. He continued trying to calm himself down, knowing it was no use. He was a murderer, he knew that. He knew Kentucky was right.