Trap in a Spider Web pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Here right now, let's go to the bathroom shall we?" Hara drag Kuroko with them. They reach The bathroom of the train in no time, they locked the door when they enter one of the stalls, the stalls can fit 10 people so it will be easy for them to move. The others decided what will be their first with Kuroko, Hara will be his first kiss, Seto will be the first blowjob Kuroko will recieved, Matsumoto will get a blowjob from Kuroko, Yamazaki will be the first to Masturbate Kuroko, and Furuhashi get to prepare Kuroko's ass yesterday so He get to suck Kuroko's nipples.

The first to go is Yamazaki who strip Kuroko and strip only his pants, even though they have seen Kuroko's body, they are still amazed from his body. Yamazaki grab Kuroko's 3 inches dick who was sensitive in his touch so it quickly go to semi hard, Yamazaki gets his dick who was 8 inches and hard with precum dripping from his mushroom head. Yamazaki grab both his and Kuroko's cock and masterbate them together. Kuroko can feel his heart pump fast with his dick risen, Yamazaki pump faster with every gasps and moans he hears from Kuroko.

"Hmmm, Ahhh-ahhhhhh Ugh"
Yamazaki get an idea, Yamazaki makes his dick and Kuroko's dick face head to head, and jack it together. Within Ten minutes Kuroko can feel his dick explode. With how fast Yamazaki jack him, Kuroko reach his peak and release his jizz.

"AHHHHH UGHHH-HH HIK-HIK" Kuroko reach his climax with a scream and Yamazaki felt satisfied with how much Kuroko came. The other four together walk towards Kuroko, Hara kiss Kuroko from the lips and you can hear a lot of saliva smacking and tongue fighting for dominance. Hara break the kiss and go to Kuroko's neck and leave Hickey that will be noticable. Seto kneel down and grab Kuroko's sensitive dick, he jack it that quickly harden and get to his job, He lick his tip and blow air which earn a whimper from Kuroko, he swallow all of 5 inch hard, and go up and down. The made Kuroko lay on his back, Matsumoto hop in front of Kuroko face and face his 9 inches dick infront of Kuroko's face.

"Suck it slut, I know you like this cock" Kuroko get Matsumoto's cock and kitten lick the tip which was full of precum, he lick the base and swallow the 4 inches of it, Matsumoto who doesn't have enough patience, thrust his hip which make Kuroko's took the other 2 inches and gagged, Kuroko calm himself and go up and down on Matsumoto's dick, You can see in his throat the bulge of Matsumoto's dick. Furuhashi twist the left nipple while he suck the Right nipple of Kuroko, Kuroko's can only moan in pain that is muffled with Matsumoto's cock on his mouth. Together, the 4 of them fasten their movements which makes Kuroko Come for the second time. Matsumoto who was nearing his climax because of how hot and tight Kuroko's throat, thrust faster and shoot his cum directly down Kuroko's throat, Kuroko can only swallow the bitter-sweet cum and cough after Matsumoto push his cock out. Kuroko can only rest for 5 minutes.

"Kuroko, bend down on the toilet, Can't leave the captain behind, can you?" Kuroko obey without a word and bend on all fours with his legs on the other side of the toilet and his arms on the tank cover. All of them can feel their cock harden when they see the plump ass with a pinkish asshole who looks swollen and ready to take a cock. Makoto spit on his fingers and spread in on Kuroko's asshole, his middle finger inside the tight rim that is going in and out, he push the index finger and scissor it together with the middle finger, he push the third one and go deep as possible which earn him a gasp and quiet moans. Having enough he freed his 10 inches dick and tease Kuroko's opening, he spread the precum on the swollen hole before pushing the violet-colored mushroom head. Makoto can feel amazement when he sees how Kuroko's hole take his cock-head like it belongs in there. He doesn't even move because Kuroko's ass keep swallowing his cock deeper.

"You're such a slut Kuroko, can you feel it, You feel so full right? Such a whore-ass begging for cock, you want this right" Kuroko can only moan from the pain of being stuff with a big cock, and the dirty talks which makes him aroused. Makoto stayed for a minute and go deeper, her push in and out but for every push and inch more will go in.

"I just took you cherry Kuroko, All of us took your firsts, What will your teammates say if they see you in this position? I bet you like it because there will be more dicks for you" Makoto get balls deep and get out with only the tip inside then drove all of it.

"AHHHH NHGGG"

"shhhh, there's a lot of people here, would be a shame if they see you bended and getting fuck right? Or it will be all right because You'll like them watching and masterbating infront of you?" Kuroko without touching his dick, come for the third time because of the dirty talks he heard. Makoto laugh at what he sees but thrust in animalistic speed with so much skin slapping that echoes inside the rest room.

"Kuroko can cum hands free, totally a slut good for noting but fucking" Makoto can feel that his dick is ready to burst, about another 10 minutes of teasing and fucking hard, he release his cum inside Kuroko's ass, they can all see how Kuroko's stomach bulge with Makoto's dick and cum. Makoto gets his dick out but push a butt plug inside Kuroko, Kuroko who was getting it out get his ass spanked.

"Don't, let my cum get you pregnant, so you can't leave me~ anyway, that's all for today, hurry up and wear your clothes"

"What? We had a deal, it will only for today"

"But I didn't agreed~ anyways, on how much I come inside I'm sure I will get you pregnant, and It will a shame if I post your pictures online, and I must say you're hot on that pictures, but too bad, You're mine from now on"

"How about us Mako-chan?"

"That all for you~ Kuroko will be my future wife, of course he's only mine" Makoto said and smile at them but had a dark gleam on his eyes, The others nodded. The 5 Kirisaki Daiichi get home while Makoto walk Kuroko home.

"Remember Tetsuya, You're mine I wouldn't think twice to hurt the others just to get you"

End

Surprise (;