Not so Innocent

Thank you TOKYO_exe for your Ideas!!!!! I promised to do a good job!!!!

Author's P.O.V

All of the players from different schools can feel their faces hit up and feel their juniors rise up.

Flashback

After the Inter High, All of the coaches of each teams decided to do a Program of Training Camp.

At Seirin

"Gather up everyone!!!! I know that all of you are sad of our Game but Me and the Other coaches decided to do a Training Camp, we will stay for their in 2 weeks so and We're going to leave tomorrow, so move your ass and go home and pack your things" All of the Seirin members are confused but Irritated at the same time because this is the time, the other player form different team will Try to take Kuroko away from them. They all go home and Pack their things.

At Kaijo

"All right, Everyone go home and pack your stuff, We're going to do Training Camp with other Teams, So chop, chop and do your best."

"Hai" All of them change in their locker.

"All of the Teams, which means Seirin will be there and Kurokochii too, I will see My wife-"

"URUSAI!!!"  Kasamatsu kick Kise in the face which makes Kise smile Crocodile tears.

"So mean-ssu!!" All of the Members of Kaijo just shake their heads, but all of them can feel Kise because They all have feeling for Kuroko like Kise have but they can't express it but this Training Camp will be their chance to bond with him.

At Tōō

"Go home all of you, We're going to Training Camp with the others for 2 weeks pack your stuff, just leave"

All of them go to their locker rooms and change

"Hmmm, Aomine?"

"Tsk, what?"

"How was my Little sheep?"

"Stop lusting for Kuroko for Goodness sake, That Boy was Innocent, I should be the only one tainting him" Imayoshi just keep smiling from what he heard but he knows that he can't stop, He gets so addicted to Kuroko. And He knows he wasn't just the only one Who like Kuroko.

At Shūtoku

"Hmmm, I just want say that We will have a Traing Camp for 2 weeks, Go pack and sleep,Just do whatever you want"

"Shin-chan, Are you excited! I'm excited I get to see Tet-chan"

"Bakao, Shut up! I'm not excited...nanodayo" Shintarō can feel his face blushing but he made sure that The others can't see it. All of The Shūtoku players know that all of them have feelings for Kuroko and the other players from different teams, They just hope that this Training Camp will be the opportunity to get close to Kuroko.

At Yōsen

"Stop Practicing for now, All of you go home we will have a Training Camp with the Other teams from different Schools"

"Atsushi"

"Hmm what Himu-chin?"

"What Books do Kuroko reads?"

"Why?" Murasakibara feel suspicious on Himuro, Everyone in the Yōsen knows the Feelings of Murasakibara from Kuroko and how Territorial he is.

"I want to ask for his recommendation for the books I should read" Himuro said an excuse for his true intention. He wants to talk to Kuroko, maybe spend some time with him.