[𝟒𝟎] 𝐊𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐛

Start from the beginning

"I'm just not ready." I curled my knees into my chest, resting my chin between them. They each sighed softly, leaning back into their seats. I grabbed the TV remote from the coffee table and put on a random channel.

❛❜

The lock of the front door sounded, and I looked up from the TV to see Sam standing by the door with a few bags in hand. I immediately smiled.

"Guess what." He grinned, coming over to the couch. He was standing behind the couch when he grabbed my chin with his free hand and angled my head so our lips can meet. Rubbing my lips together to savor the flavor of his kiss, I gestured for him to take a seat next to me.

"What, baby?"

"I bought you something." He told me excitedly. I giggled at his expression. He lifted my legs as he took a seat, placing them in his lap as he rummaged through one of the bags he had to his side.

"Oh, yeah? What'd you get me?"

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands."

I did as he said, grinning as I imagined the goofy smile on his face. I felt a velvet-like material in the palm of my hand. I frowned before I opened my eyes. I gasped.

"No! I'm not marrying you yet, we are too young, Sammy!" He coughed out laughter at my reaction, tossing his head back. He leaned back into me, cupping my jaw and bringing our lips together.

He pulled away just to press his forehead to mine. "Oh trust me, my proposal is going to be wayyyy more epic. You'll never see it coming."

"Is that a promise?"

"Nope, you're way too smart."

Something of a laugh left my lips and I leaned back in to kiss him. He pulled me up and into his lap, leaning back into the couch. One of his hands was pressed to the small of my back and the other to the nape of my neck. I placed the velvet box on the side table next to the couch.

His lips worked against mine for a while before he slipped his hand under my shirt so his cold hand was touching my previously warm back. I gasped at the feeling and he chuckled, taking that opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance before he finally let me win.

The hand on my back trailed down to my ass and he massaged it before grabbing my hips and pulling me up. A soft sound left my lips when I felt him hard under me. His hand slipped into my hair and he tugged on it so our eyes were level.

"Is this okay?" He whispered. I hadn't even let what he said fully register in mind when I nodded my head, a small 'yes' leaving my mouth. He smiled at me, his dimples making an appearance. How I've missed them.

I began grinding against him, soft noises came from me and low moans came from him. I cupped his jaw, tilting his head to gain better access to his neck. My lips traveled from that spot behind his ear that gets him every time to his adam's apple and back again, and I drowned in the sounds of his moans and groans.

We were both already hot and panting when he finally made a move to pull my shirt off. I lifted my arms and when my top was off, I moved to stand on my knees to take off my bottoms and panties. He took both items of clothing and tossed them God knows where. Still standing on my knees, I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled at them before taking his boxers off.

That was when he finally gave in to his urge to flip us over. He pulled his shirt off in that hot way guys do, tossing it away mindlessly before leaning down to take one of my nipples in his mouth. I moaned softly, gripping his hair. I'd almost forgotten how sensitive they were. I let him continue nibbling, sucking, and lightly biting them, no longer caring about how the feeling was intensified by the sensitivity.