43

y/n pov

i'm in the airport waiting for my plane to board. i'm surprising billie cause why not. finneas sent me the address to the venue and hotel.

"BOARDING FLIGHT A13 TO KENTUCKY" the intercom announces

now on my way to this yee yaw place. i make my way to the boarding. after getting everything situated i'm now on the plane.

it's like 2am right now so my ass going to sleep. billie might call me cause she always do that. she's going to be sad that i won't answer but it's going to be okay because i'm coming to her.

i'm going to be on tour with her for two weeks,her tour is then done after that. when i told my dad i was going he was happy for me.

for my mom that bitch in jail lol. alongside that ugly man named conner but they are going to be out when i get back so hopefully i don't get forced into marriage lol.

what if i marry billie first! HA! we haven't even said 'i love you' yet so what am i on. crack ,that's what i'm on. nah i'm just kidding, i smoked a blunt before coming to the airport though.

sayir and i had a sleepover the other night. she's really fun to hang with. she ended up telling me about how she's talking to this guy. apparently this is the first boy she's ever been interested in.

i put in my headphones and shuffle my music. the first thing that starts is 'watch' by my baby mama.

oh yeah by the way billie got me pregnant! i wish but she didn't actually but she will soon i can assure that. ok let me go to sleep.

i wake up to the sound of my headphones playing 'mary jane ' by mary j blige softly and the annoying intercom lady who announces that we are landing.

i pull out my headphones pausing the music. the plan lands and i leave out the plane. even though i slept for that many hours i'm really tired.

i order an uber and then head to baggage claim. it's 11:43am here in kentucky now. so that basically means it took....i actually don't feel like doing the math cause of different time zones.

i grab my bags and head outside and sit down.

UGLY LEPRECHAUN 👹

hey i'm here
my uber is on the way and i'll be there soon

ok
billies lazy self is still sleep

don't you ever call my wife lazy again✋🏽🖕🏽
she's the most hard working girl ik

ik but still 🙄

im fighting you when i see you
is claudia there?

yes

i'll get her to leave you for me so don't try that

what about my sister?

we all going to be in a poly relationship duh
so then your ex will have to be your sister in law
HA!
that's why i fucked yo bitch you....

fat mf hey money
anyways no pls don't

im playing with you LMFKWJS
dumb ass
both of y'all dumb asf
but it's ok yall were homeschooled

bye-
don't text me until you get here
ur annoying

*you're
and ok

i want to make a tiktok but first off now since i have a girlfriend i'm going to do that one trend that was from last year.

yes i now i had sage but i won't really comfortable with her like i am with my babyyyyy billie. i hate blondes but billie is so....woah.

i love billie....

my uber arrives and i get into the back seat after putting my bags in the trunk. after the ride i arrive at this hotel.

i get out and grab my bags before texting finneas i'm here. he soon comes outside. "hey!" he says before hugging me

"hey" i smile

"billies up now,she was thinking about calling you" he says

"okay great let's go,I WANNA SEE MY GIRLFRIEND" i say

we go inside the hotel and get into the elevator. we get into the 6th floor and leave out of the elevator. we go to a door numbered 483.

"well i'm going to go to my room,cause yall
might do the nasty and i don't have time for that" he says before walking off

i roll my eyes before knocking on the door. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FINNEAS?" she shouts

"it's not finneas" i say

the door immediately swings open and she jumps into my arms pushing the both of us to the floor. "BABYYYYY" she says

"hey baby" i say

"YOU'RE HERE" she says

"yeah i'm here" i say before placing my lips on hers