Extended Description

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey,

First of all, I'm really sorry if any of this story confuses you. It'll get pretty complex with the switching time zones and all.

I'd very much appreciate it if you'd check out my other main story called 'Eternal Sunshine'. As that'll be one of the reasons I may not update in a while.

So, This story will be from Daisy's perspective. But if I decide to give someone else a PoV, I'll tell you.

Now that we have that cleared up, I shall begin with the extended description.
•••••

10 Rules For Hating Your ex-best friend:

1. Don't speak to him unless completely necessary.
2. Don't ever trust him, with anything.
3. Don't forget what he did to you.
4. Don't go within a meters radius of him.
5. Don't be affected by his annoyingly good looks.
6. Don't stay in the same room as him for any longer than needed.
7. Don't think about him for too long.
8. Don't allow his charms to have an affect on you.
9. Don't accept his apologies. (If he ever makes them)
10. And above all, NEVER fall in love with him.

Daisy and Aaron first met in preschool, that was the start of their inseparable friendship. Even then, they had a life long wish to move to New York, away from where they lived, in California.

They made a vow, never to say goodbye. Because goodbye meant going away and going away meant forgetting.

But, it all came tumbling down when Aaron fulfilled his wish, and left Daisy behind, without even glancing back. The worst part was, he broke his promise. He said 'goodbye' to Daisy and she hated him for it.

Call it fate, call it coincidence, but five years later, at the age of twenty-two, Aaron and Daisy both agree to a shared apartment. Not knowing who'll they'll be sharing with.

To keep the ground set, Daisy mentally creates 10 Rules For Hating Your ex-best friend.

Along the way, she twists and turns the rules but will she stick to at least their outline, or will she break each one, one by one?