Mafia, Balls, gunshots

Start from the beginning

I threw the covers back before I walked to the bathroom and started getting ready, The girls said they were going to get ready together, I said I was fine.

Slipping into my purple silk dress, which hugged my waist a little tight. I had to get the dress a little bigger so that it would fit my chest area.

I took some time to put on some concealer, foundation, and purple eyeliner with glitter flakes around my Smokey eye.

Deciding which heels I wanted, I seen the pair of sneakers Elijah bought for me. I've always hated heels but these sneakers do match my dresses.

Deciding to wear my heels instead seeing I didn't want to mess up my sneakers I slipped on some black heels.

Looking at my now dry hair from my shower, My hair naturally was wavy, though my mother always told me to straighten it because it looks professional.

I took out a lot of hair oils and mousse, I applied them on my hair. So my hair looks wavy and shiny like a wet look it was pretty.

I realized I've been in the bathroom for 1 1/2 hours.

Mentally preparing myself in the mirror, I walked out of the room, down the stairs where everyone was waiting

Mentally preparing myself in the mirror, I walked out of the room, down the stairs where everyone was waiting. My heels clicking on the stairs which stopped conversation.

Elijah turned around as his eyes slightly widened, I just gave him a faint smile as I reached the bottom of the stairs. Elijah reached out his hand, as I gracefully took it walking down the last step.

"You look astonishing" Elijah whispered in my ear as we went out for the limo.

---------

Linking arms with Elijah as we walked in the ball room. I would say I was surprised but I've been to to many Ball rooms.

Gold and Silver everywhere, Expensive traveled chandeliers. Flowers. It was a sight to see.

Noticing all the people on the ballroom made me nervous "You'll be fine, your a likable person" Elijah mumbled to me.

"Let's hope your right"

Brandon dragged Hope to the dance floor as they danced like they in a club.

Into two couples came up to me and Elijah. They were middle aged couple.

"Elijah who's this lovely on your arm" One man scanned me up and down.

I felt Elijah tense up. "Carter how's your mom?" Elijah asked as carter let his fake smile drop for one moment.

"Hospitalized" Carter responded quickly picking up his fake smile.

As the guys tried to  walk off to talk about mafia stuff. Elijah was hesitant before leaving me he told Elizabeth to come with me and the lady's .

"How'd you get involved with the mafia?" Karen asked as she sipped on her red wine.

"It just happened" I responded with a shrug.

"Your pretty, young, you should come to our golf club sometime, Though Elijah never comes you should bring him" Aura said with a fake smile.

"Though you could use a lighter foundation Elizabeth your a little to dark" Karen said as my mouth hung open in surprise.

"What the fuck did you just say to me" Elizabeth stood up as I stood up beside her.

"Your both a little..... colored. What are you Alvah?"

Having enough of her I took my red wine and threw the whole glass at her. As the glass broke and scratch her face, and covered her white dress.

"YOU!" She screamed as me and Elizabeth left chuckling.

The room we we're in was like a private vip room.

Walking out me and Elizabeth danced a little bit before I heard loud gunshots.
I heard some screams as I looked around for Elijah on alert.

As I tried to run back to the room Elijah was in Elizabeth grabbed my arm dragging me out the place.

"No, no Elizabeth I need to know if he's ok" I said as tears ran down my cheek.

"Alvah the best thing you could do is relax, Brandon and the rest of the recruits are on it. I'm going to take you back to the house. And Elijah will be there later.. ok?" Elizabeth tried to calm me in the limo.

As I fiddled with the ring Elijah gave me on my finger.

Before the gunshots.

Carter ran to the back room where the girls were. I hated both of the guys they were annoying, treated women like objects, as so disrespecting them. Entitled white boys...

I walked to the back with no urgency as I noticed Elizabeth and Alvah chuckling about something. When I got to the back I seen Karen crying with a cut on her face and a stained dress.

"That bitch cut me" She sobbed out as I chuckled a bit at the sight.

"Elijah you better get your royal slut under control" Carter said looking me in the eye as I stopped chuckling.

As my anger got the best of my I cocked back my arm and punched Carter in the face with no remorse. Carter being the coward he is he pulled out his gun.
Aiming at my head I just stared at him boredly before there was a gunshot and carter body fell to the floor.

To see Brandon standing over Carter body before shrugging.

"OMG CARTER!" Karen screamed as Stephan the other guy pulled out his gun.

I was quick to shoot Stephan before he even aimed at Brandon.

I looked down to see a dot of blood on my new expensive suit.
Shit! This was dry clean only.