Mothra: *cough* But Gojira-

Gojira whip her in the stomach with her tail

Mothra: ACK!!

Gojira(RM): *pissed off* I DIDN'T SAY YOU ARE ALLOW TO SPEAK!!! FROM THIS MOMENT ON!! NONE OF YOU ARE TO HELP HUMANS!! IF A KAIJU ATTACKS THEM, YOU LET THEM DIE!!

Anguirus: But that's wrong-

Gojira blasted Anguirus with her Atomic Breath.

Anguirus: *cough blood*

Gojira(RM): *pissed off* If you don't follow my order, I will kill you myself! That's the final decision! If you don't like, I can kill you now!

Anguirus, Rodan, Caesar and Mothra didn't say anything.

Gojira(RM): That's what I thought. And one last thing. None of you are allow to leave my island without my permission. You leave without my permission, I will end your life.

She let go off Mothra, walk away and begin to climb the tallest mountain.

As Rodan help Mothra get back.

Rodan: You okay?

Mothra: Yeah...... She's no longer the same Gojira we knew.

Caesar: The Gojira we knew would never do any of this. She completely change.

Rodan: It doesn't feel like she's our Alpha or Queen. It feels like she's a tyrant now.

Anguirus: So what now? Do we dethrone her of her tittle?

Caesar: Even in the level of how injure she is. She's has more than enough power to kill us. And none of us are Alpha Titans. Gojira Alpha call can take control over us.

Rodan: The only other Alpha Titan is you Mothra. Her Alpha call doesn't work on you.

Mothra: I could dethrone her. But like Caeser said. She has more than enough power to kill us. Even at her injure state that she is, she can still kill us.

Anguirus: It's hard to believe one little person did this to her. To have so much hatred for one person.

Mothra: She's heart broken. She may be blind by her rage. But that rage it's just a cover that covers the sadness that she's feeling. She finally felt in love with someone. And now....... Well. Don't even want to think about it.

Rodan: So what do we do know? Just wait? And till her anger calms down?

Mothra: Best is we do what she wants....... For now.

Back to Gojira.

Gojira climb the top of the mountain and sees her cave.

Before Gojira enter her cave, she look behind her and saw her entire island.

Gojira(RM): SKREEEEEEOONCKKK!!!

She charge her Atomic Breath and shot at the air. As her Atomic Breath reach hundreds of miles into the sky.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

She then walk in her gave and begin to punch the walls.

Gojira(RM): *pissed off* YOU PATHETIC HUMAN!!

She kept punching the walls of the gave

Gojira(RM): CAN'T BELIEVE I FELT IN LOVE WITH A HUMAN?!?! I KNEW FALLING IN LOVE WOULD HURT ME!!

She kept punching the walls of the gave none stop.

Gojira(RM): DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU NOAH!!! I....... I......