Gojira(RM): Your starting to get in my nerves!

Mothra: Your not a Destroyer! Your a protector!

Gojira(RM): Shut up!!

Gojira free herself, grab Mothra by her neck, lifted her up and punch her in the stomach.

Mothra: *cough blood*

Gojira(RM): Annoying little moth!

She headbutt Mothra, making Mothra bleed from her forehead and threw Mothra on the ground.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRR!!!

Gojira was about to charge her Atomic Breath and shoot it at Mothra.

???: STOP!!

Anguirus came rushing and restrain Gojira from behind. Forcing her to stop her Atomic Breath.

Gojira(RM): Let go of me!

Anguirus: Stop your madness Gojira!

Rodan and Caesar came rushing and help Anguirus restrain Gojira.

Rodan: What the hell are you doing Gojira?!

Caesar: You were about to kill Mothra!

Gojira(RM): Your making me angry!

Rodan: Your destroying everything for what?! For what reason?!

Anguirus: Try to calm down! You can't destroy everything just because of one person!

Gojira(RM): How would you feel if the person you loved the most tells you he doesn't care about you?! How would you feel if the person you love the most tells you are nothing to him?! How would you feel if the person you love the most brakes your heart?!

Mothra was able to get up, walk towards Gojira, and gently put her hand on Gojira cheek.

Mothra: Please, don't let your anger get the best of you. Don't let it blind you. You'll lose yourself to it.

Gojira(RM): GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Anguirus: The more you spend in that mode. The more your destroying yourself. Try to look to reasons Gojira.

Caesar: Your Rage has blind it you. Look at you. Your are in near death if you don't heal.

Rodan: If you don't calm down. You'll do things your regret. Try to go back to normal.

Mothra: Gojira please. We're your friends. We know each other for almost a century. We don't want you to go through that path. Please, let us help you, like you help us before. We're here for you. We're family.

Gojira(RM): .......

Mothra: Please. We're not against you. Were just trying to help you. So please-

Gojira(RM): NUCLEAR PULSE!!!

Gojira expel an extreme amount of radiation from her body in a giant red pulse. Sending all her friends flying away and crashing on the ground. Defeating them in one attack.

Gojira(RM): Pathetic, just weak. All of you are weak!

Mothra try to get back up. Only for Gojira to stomp on her head.

Mothra: Ack!

Gojira(RM): *pissed off*  Telling me that I'm not myself? to not let my anger get the best of me? To not be blind by my rage? I AM MYSELF!! THE OLD GOJIRA IS DEAD!! SHE WAS TOO SOFT AND PATHETIC!!! NOW THINGS WELL BE DIFFERENT!!! I AM THE ALPHA!! I AM THE QUEEN!! YOU ALL FOLLOW AND DO WHAT I SAY!! REGARDLESS IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!