'How about you stay with me for tonight~?' the stranger moves his face closer to Zhongli when..

'Hey! What the hell are you doing?!' Childe came back and punches the stranger in the face,

'You want a fight kid?' The stranger smirks, he gets up and got into a stance,

'Ajax, let's just go-'

'No. He's gonna get it for messing with what's mine.'

Childe punches the man in the face, suddenly, the man pulled out a pocket knife and manages to cut Childe on his arm, 

'Pfft- Is that all you got?' Childe smirks as he used his vision to summon out a hydro blade, shocked, the man backs away a little, 

'H-hey kid.. we can talk about it right?' the man ends up running away, out of amusement, Childe laughs out loud, but Zhongli was frowning behind Childe. 

(Back at home)

Zhongli wraps a bandage around Childe's arm,

'Ajax, You should stop getting into fights, especially with the public.' Zhongli sighs,

'It can't be helped, seeing someone hitting on my property really pisses me off.' Childe rolls his eyes,

___________

'Tartaglia.' Zhongli said,

'Huh? Why are you so serious all of a sudden?' Childe giggles,

'Tartaglia.. I think....'

'What? You think..?'

'I think we should end our relationship.'

'W-what? You.. you must be joking, right?'

'...Tartaglia. Just because I'm your lover, it doesn't mean I'm completely yours, you barely let me see anyone, you almost never let me go out anymore, and worst of all, whenever someone flirts with me, you almost always lose it and end up serious injuring someone. That's... not the Ajax I know..' 

'No.. Zhongli, Please, don't leave me...'

'I'm sorry Tartaglia, I'm only forgiving you, once you know how to properly treat a lover.' 

Zhongli ran into a room and locked it. Childe ran after him but he was too late, he knocks on the door. 

'Zhongli.. Unlock the door please...' Childe presses his head against the door,

Zhongli didn't reply, tears were already rolling down Childe's cheeks,

'Zhongli.... remember? That time when I was still struggling with chopsticks? I was very disappointed I couldn't be how you wanted, so I tried so hard, until I could finally make you happy. And whenever you look at something with envy, I always would buy them for you, so you could be happy. And lastly, I wanted to protect you, strangers approach you, because you are very beautiful, of course you don't like them, so I was only protecting you from them. '

There was no reply. 

'Think of the good memories, Zhongli, I know you love me, and I love you, I promise I'll change, please just.. come out..' Childe sniffles,

The door slowly opened, revealing a crying Zhongli. 

'Ajax..' Zhongli said,

'Zhongli..' Childe walked closer to Zhongli and hugs him,

Childe let's go of the hug, and stares into Zhongli's eyes, Zhongli stares back into Childe's blue eyes, not aware of what's about to happen next...

A blade fashioned by pure hydro pierced through Zhongli. 

'I'm sorry love... But if I can't have you..' Childe gets close to Zhongli's ear, 'Then no one can.' 

Childe pulls the blade out, Zhongli falls onto the ground.. 

'A..Ajax....' Zhongli reaches his hand out, but was unable to reach Childe.

Childe looks at the blade, stained with the blood of Zhongli, then slowly points the blade against himself and stabs himself through the heart, and falls right next to Zhongli. 

'I'm sorry for everything and I'm sorry it had to end this way.' A tear escaped Childe's eye,

'Ajax...' Zhongli also had a tear run down his cheek. And they both close their eyes, still holding hands. 

____________

Zhongli woke up in a cold sweat. Breathing heavily.

Just who is that ginger haired boy? Why... do I keep having dreams of him..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~