Down With the Bloody Red Queen

The walk back to the crypt was a long one. But when they got back to the graveyard Virgil began to escort the queen to her forever prison. A the crypt the queen spun around and grabbed Virgil's neck. "You are mine to control," She squeezed Virgil's throat till he couldn't breathe. He struggled clawing at her arm. The queen slammed him up against the crypt wall. Then the heavy door opened and she descended down into the crypt, "I was going to spare that Prince family but I'm not feeling so generous."
Virgil gasped for air. Roman. He had to get to Roman. He had to protect him. Virgil struggled in her grasp. The queen began to dig her nails into Virgil's neck.
"Don't worry I'll bring the boy in red back here. That way you can watch him die knowing you caused it." Virgil managed a growl and his vision began to go black. "I'm not going to kill you yet hunter. You did bring me to my prince. That should be rewarded maybe I'll let you drain the red prince boy. I can sense you haven't fed in a long time."
Virgil felt cold chains being wrapped around his wrists it was a means to keep him there. Soon the queens hand released and she stepped back. Virgil felt his own warm blood dripping down his neck. His arms chained to the walk-in either side. His vision slowly began to clear and when he could see the queen he smiled. He began to laugh something sadistic.
"Why are you laughing?" The queen asked confused.
"Because you're so worried about the heir being your downfall. You forget their not in here with you. Are they?" Virgil's wicked smile remained. "The witches, the serpents, the fairies, the bird people, everyone you were so desperate to destroy. They're not here."
The queen crossed her arms. "What's your point? You can't do anything. You're trapped."
Virgil smiled. His now red eyes flushing entirely black. He stepped forward and yanked one arm forward snapping the chain out of the wall. Then repeated the action with the other arm. The smile never left his face. The chains hanging from his arms. "Oh I am? I didn't notice." He felt like new blood coursed throughout veins. He began to walk towards the queen. She tried to make a be line for the door but it shut, "I don't think so queenie."
  The queen turned around and Virgil stood a foot from her. She hissed and he growled. She cowered.
   "Not use to a challenge?" Virgil asked. "Not use to someone not cowering at your every move? How sad." He then had her pinned to the wall by her throat with one hand. The other he pulled a chunk of wood from his pocket, "Should we see if the stake through the heart works? Then again a stake through the heart can kill anyone."
   "You won't hurt me. I'm your-" the Queen started.
   "Queen? Yeah no. You're a monster. We kill monsters," Virgil put the pointed end of the stake resting on her chest. "You're lucky I'm nicer than you."
   He let go and headed for the door. He was going to let her rot in there. But he heard quick footsteps behind him and he turned around seeing the queen right there mid attack. But she stopped and looked down. Then she looked up into his eyes which weren't shocked but weren't menacing either.
   His voice was eerily calm, "Bye bye bitch."