Curiosity

Outside On the lawn~

  It was getting fairly dark. The sun painted the sky orange. Patton had remembered seeing strange blurs past his window at night. They always took off down the street. He'd never seen who or what it was. It hadn't bothered him in a while. But now, now it was getting to him.
   He looked around the grass for any sort of trace, of, well anything. It was always a dark figure, which seemed to leap from the roof or off the wall. He was worried because it was always by Virgil's room. He was afraid Virgil wasn't safe.
   Suddenly there was banging in the garage. There was what sounded like chains hitting the ground several times. All this causing fear to rise in Patton's chest. He slowly walked around the house grabbing a shovel as he went. He spotted a slightly open window above his head. Maybe an animal had gotten in the garage
   Then as he neared the window he heard an abundance of hissing and growling like maybe a large cat had entered the garage. "I am not doing this again." It was Virgil's echoed voice. The one he got when he was scared. It was odd but Virgil explained that he's always had it and it was just how he was.
   Was Virgil trapped in the garage with a large wild animal. There was more growling and hissing. Patton peaked through the window careful not to be seen. The garage was quiet now except a few chain sounds. Patton watched as chains disappeared into Logan's hands. His eyes widened.
  Logan and Virgil stood face to face now. "Hey, you don't tell I won't."
   "Deal," Virgil agreed before they both left the garage. Patton sank back to the ground. He had no idea what was going on. He looked around. He was going to find out.

New Born House~

Virgil tried to hold his breath at this house. He shuttered when he breathed in. It was the taste and smell of death once more. He walked up to the door and opened it. He had always been welcome back but always chose never to come back due to the smell and memories alone.
   He looked at the living room before him. An ironic name as no one living here was technically entirely alive. Sitting on a nice arm chair was the very familiar face of Quinn. "The pure blood, what a nice surprise."
   "Hello to you too Quinn." Virgil looked around. "Where is Terrence? I need to talk to him about something rather important. Don't even bother offering your assistance on the matter, I know how you are. It's appreciated but no." Virgil said before Quinn could say another word.
   "Well then. Terrence is currently with a few newborns. He should be down in a moment. Unless you want to go help him." Quinn offered.
   Virgil nodded and began to climb the stairs. The smell of death for stronger as he came closer to the fresher newborns. He knocked in the 3rd door down and the door flung open. There stood Terrence, he currently blocked the view of the inside.
   "Ah Virgil, nice surprise. Wanna help me out. These ones are rather strong, could use the help, as I'm sure Quinn sent you up." Terrence smiled.
  Virgil agreed and Terrence opened the door enough to let him inside. Thankfully the house was designed for newborns otherwise it would be in shambles.