Morning Madness

Logan paced in his room. It was morning and he was in a dark blue sports shirt and dark blue sweat pants. His glasses sat onto of his head as he paced. He hands behind his back. He thought heavily now that he had a good nights rest. He thought about what he'd seen with Virgil.
He had made a list of everything about Virgil that seemed odd. He was naturally pale. He wasn't ever wearing foundation like Roman had always teased. He wore eyeshadow and was always tired. He dresses relatively dark. He had fangs of all things when he was being attacked. His eyes glowed purple. He figured out what Virgil was but he wondered how he hadn't noticed before. And that bugged him more than anything.

Roman opened his wardrobe and stared at his array of cloths. He would probably wear what he usually did. Something royal looking. He quickly showered then got dressed. He looked at himself in his vanity mirror. He noticed a little purple on his neck for the 1st time. How long had that been there?
He knew his neck had been a bit sore for a few days now but he didn't know why. Now that he saw the bruise, he began to think. Something wasn't right. He looked closer. Were those teeth marks?
He remembered how odd Virgil had acted a few days ago when he and Virgil left their rooms at the same time. He seemed to be looking at his neck. Had Virgil known about it and not said anything? How rude of him, knowing how precious Roman's self image was.
He did his best to cover the bruise with make-up. Eventually he said it would have to do and he walked from the room.

Patton was in the kitchen he was cleaning the dishes and thinking as he stared out the window. He w usually played music softly as some sort of noise but he has been too lost in his head. "Pat?" Someone asked from behind.
  Patton turned around quickly before realizing it was Janus. "Oh Jan. Good morning. Breakfast isn't ready, I'm sorry."
  "That's alright Patton." Janus went to the refrigerator, "Just want some milk, if that's ok."
  "Of course, I don't know why it wouldn't be." He rambled as he got lost in his thoughts once more. Janus shrugged it off. It was something Patton did quite often recently so it didn't bother him much. He walked out of the kitchen, milk glass in hand. He went and sat on the sofa and the saw Virgil stare at him as he entered the room. He usually never pointed out Virgil's staring but he was quite curious today.
  "Virgil, may I help you?" He didn't mean it as rude as it may have sounded. He was asking a genuine question.
  Virgil shook his head, "No sorry."
  "Just remember it's not nice to stare sometimes. Some of us are very self conscious." Roman agreed but didn't say or do anything to show his agreance .
  "I'm sorry ok?!" Virgil growled using his usual echoing voice. But realizing what he'd done, he covered his mouth then went to hide in his hoodie. His usual pale complexion turning bright red. He hated when people noticed his staring because usually questions or insults followed. Usually Janus wasn't one to say something.
Virgil wanted the safety of his room again. Remus slid down the railing of the small staircase. He was anything but normal. In fact everything normal seemed to bore him. He preferred the out of ordinary everything. He went and leaned on the back of the couch before flipping over it backwards. He just laid there like it was completely normal. "Sunrise!" He announced instead of good morning. Everyone rolled with it.
  Logan had followed Remus down the stairs completely unamused by Remus's actions as he found them illogical. He went and got his coffee per usual and sat at the dining room table. Janus began to read a book from his small bookcase in the corner of the room. Roman had always teased him, calling him a old librarian. He didn't mind, he felt like he lived in a novel sometimes so it only seemed to fit.
  Logan descretely studied Virgil as he drank his coffee and read the newspaper. He wanted to find anything else that seemed different or strange about the emo roommate. Roman sat at the other end of the table doing the same but drawing instead of reading. He was trying to answer some questions he still had about Virgil.