Panic

Virgil, paced in his room. What happened? He just remembered being attacked my chains which disappeared when Logan touched them, like Logan controlled them. But how? Virgil continued to pace. It was fine right?
Well no because Logan now knew his secret. He'd seen his fangs. Damn defensive instincts. He didn't notice how his pacing was picking up pace. He was thinking of so many things at once.
What if Logan told the others? His life would be over, in probably more ways that one. What if Logan felt threatened by him now that he knew? What if Logan was a hunter or would become one? What of the others became hunters? What if they got to the prince or to Terrence?
This was bad.
Virgil hit his forehead with his palm over and over. "Stupid stupid, should have been more careful." What if Patton had caught them? Patton hadn't been in the house. What if he'd seen.
This was a disaster.
What if Roman had walked in? Wait. What if Roman already knew? Virgil remembered how Roman had been watching him. And watching him quite carefully. What if Roman remembered what Virgil did to him, causing him to lose his memory?
It was impossible. The small amount of venom Virgil used was just enough to wipe Roman's memory of the night. It wasn't something that wore off. But then why did Roman stare so much?
At least Janus didn't know. Even if Janus was nice most of the time, something always seemed off. Like he wasn't all human. Virgil could feel it. And even if the small half face covering was normal, Virgil got creepy evil vibes from Janus. Janus always kept one side of his body covered, which made Virgil suspicious.
Then there was Remus. Remus was strange, all together. It was like he knew everyone's fears and always seemed to TOUCH them. He would poke at them for fun. Virgil's pace was steady as a quick pace. Remus didn't know Virgil's secret. . . At least Virgil hoped not.
Virgil stopped, looking down he noticed little scorch marks in the floorboards. "Oops." He sighed. His stomach growled. He needed to eat. He also felt like he should give Terrence a visit and ask for advice. Terrence was one of the smarter vampires after all. And thankfully was there for the good of everyone.
Virgil threw on his black hoodie, which by this time, had been washed and folded. Good ol' Patton doing his laundry again. Virgil threw on the hoodie and opened his window leaping out and landing on the ground swiftly taking off running at a inhuman speed. He wasn't looking forward to the newborn smell again.