BJH smiled, nodding his head. "Mulon, nanen hangsang junbigadoea issspnida." (Of course, I'm always ready.)

"Modu debu solo singl eumagro dashi han bun hwanyeonghaza, bakjinhong!" the host introduced him so lively. (Everyone, with his debut solo single music, let's welcome again, Baek Jinhyeong!)

The audience as well as I am applauded as we watched BJH prepared on the stage to perform his newly out single, 'Believe.'

A moment later, Chini came out of nowhere and seated me next to me. Good for us, si Jin-hyeong na mismo ang umiwas sa stress regarding sa leakage a few days ago. Dong-yoon and Mi-sun were represented by their legal team and BJH's team is about to go against them since she was traced for publishing the music under an anonymous account, but then BJH requested not to go further with it. Para sa katahimikan ng lahat. The music label understood his request and they will let it go for this time, but if not, itutuloy nila 'yong kaso sa dalawang 'yon. Gagawa-gawa kasi nang kung anong kabal-balan, ayaw palang masangkot sa ganitong gulo.

BJH just focused on his performance today and I mean, with all the things he did, I knew people would appreciate all his efforts. We believe in him so he believes in himself. That's the power of supporting each other even though we had differences. It only takes a step to do something good. It wasn't even that hard.

The music started, the beat was good, but I know the meaning of the song is very emotional, at least for me.

"Hnmangerbsnen saram... ge kkumeser butonassda..." he started singing and the audience—some of them were waving a light stick and banner with BJH's image. It was so good to hear his voice and singing this song with his heart. (A hopeless man... drifted off from his dream...)

He continued singing, started with a very slow and low note, umariba na sa kalagitnaan at mas naging lively ang performance nito. He was just dancing there and pouring his heart out. He's smiling and enjoying the moment. Chini and I are holding our hands and the smile on our faces aren't going anywhere. When he ended his performance, everyone gave him a standing ovation which he was so grateful of dahil hindi niya inaasahan na ganitong klase ang suportang makukuha niya.

He took a little break nang mag-commercial. Ako ang pinadala ni Chini to go to the backstage and meet him there. Inabutan ko siya ng bote ng tubig at pinunasan ang pawis sa mukha niya.

"How did I do?" he asked as he finished drinking the whole bottle.

"You did great! That was lit!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled. "Thanks. I appreciate that."

I nudge him. "Of course, ikaw pa ba? You should go back there na."

Nang bumalik si BJH sa stage ay nanatili naman ako sa backstage at nanood na lamang ako sa screen. The concert poster has been flashed on the screen while Jin-hyeong started announcing it. At this moment, the ticket is already on sale and it only has limited slots. TYPE ENT took a big risk for Jin-hyeong's solo debut so if this concert became successful, he might be traveling around the world then.

As soon as the program finished and we met BJH backstage, I patted his shoulder to say that he made us all proud because of that. Soon Chini came with us. Nagtatalon-talon naman itong lumapit sa amin at niyakap niya kaming dalawa ni Jin-hyeong. She couldn't keep herself calm dahil sa tuwang nararamdaman niya.

"I'm so happy that this is a success!" she squealed. "We've been trending number one and second worldwide! I don't know what to say pero feeling ko it's a good decision nga to do this project!"

He breathes in and wrapped his arms around our shoulders. "Well, it's because of you guys. You are all the reason why this is a success."

Tinapik-tapik naman ni Chini sa dibdib si BJH. "I know you'll always make it. Matagal na akong naniniwala sa 'yo, so I'm happy that we're doing this now. And I'm sure your family must be proud of you and of your success. You should call them and check them in. They should be here at the concert night."