When the 'warming up' was done, it was time for number 2 of the list. Izuku walked a small distance in to the forest. There he could train his quirk without any interactions. He still had about 3 hours till it was lunchtime.

He started with the first tree. His hands were glowing green when he touched it and you slowly but surely you could see the tree age up. At one point it cracked open, all the leaves were falling off and branches and twigs were breaking from it. The tree had dried out and eventually died. Izuku could feel the energy flowing through him. It made him stronger and he felt powerful. But besides all that, he also felt a headache. He knew what happens if he uses it to much. A coma. Maybe that's why the trainers want him to almost over use it? To expand the tolerance. He planted a seed and let it grow to a beautiful blooming young tree. Izuku panted at the drop of energy. But there was no time to take a break. He went on to the next. He found himself enjoying it eventually. This went on until Aizawa went over to him, calling him for lunch.

After lunch, training his darkness was on the list. Aizawa had told Izuku to go somewhere in the forest again. Just to be safe and away if anything happens. He also told the boy Ragdoll and himself are going with him to keep an eye on him and help him train. Despite the fact his control over his quirk has grown in the last couple of weeks, it still was kind of dangerous to let it all out. He did never use it at 100 percent. His teacher now wanted to see him do that.

Izuku was standing in a small open field in the forest. His eyes were closed, he was concentrating on releasing it all. He knew anger or sadness can boost his quirk but he didn't feel angry or sad. Slowly darkness was flowing out of his body. His hands and feet were covered in it and his skin was turning black. Suddenly it all came out. Izuku was screaming. Firstthe screams were in agony but the screaming turned in to a hysterical laughter. Tears were rolling on his cheeks. Darkness was circling him like a tornado. Black tendrils were coming outside the tornado, destroying things in a range of 50 meters around it. Trees were blowing away and were disintegrating. Nature was slowly vanishing. It was reaching above the trees. Everyone could see it clearly now. Students were looking at it in fear. They didn't know what was happening. Was a villain attacking? Aizawa and Ragdoll were standing just far away to not get hit by the tendrils. They couldn't do anything. Aizawa didn't see Izuku at all.

Slowly the tornado died out. It revealed strings of darkness floating around Izuku in a ball form. In the middle of it was a crying Izuku. He was sitting on his knees and was pulling his hear. There was blood pouring out of his nose. Aizawa used his quirk on the boy to erase the remaining darkness.

"GET A MEDIC KIT RAGDOLL" Aizawa shouted.

Ragdoll did as ordered and ran towards the camp. Aizawa ran towards Izuku, pulling him in a hug.

"It is okay Izuku. Everything is fine. It was just your power. You kept it in control and nobody got hurt"

The teacher tried to comfort the boy. Izuku was shaking hard and he didn't have his mind together.

"Izuku can you hear me? Everything is okay"

Now the boy reacted. Izuku buried his head in his fathers shoulder. He was still crying. He was getting tired very quick.

Ragdoll came back with a medic kit. When she came back, her eyes went slightly wider and began to twinkle. She saw Aizawa standing with a sleeping Izuku in his arms. His head on Aizawa's shoulder and legs dangling in the air.

"Shhhh he is calm now. I will bring him to the sleeping cabin. Can you ask Kota to guard the room while Izuku is in there?" He said quietly.

She nodded and walked in front of him. When they were walking past the students, they got stared at by most of them. They really wanted to know what happened. Aizawa send a glare back at the students, this meant to stay silent. He walked over to the sleeping cabin and put Izuku in his bed. Then he let Kota in and left the room.

Kota was sitting on a chair next to the bed Izuku was lying in. He was playing on a handheld gameconsole and wasn't paying any attention to the sleeping boy. The first couple of times Izuku had grunted he had looked up to see if something was wrong. But now he didn't care anymore. Kota didn't even like heroes. If heroes didn't exist, his parents would still be alive. And now he was appointed to watch this so called hero student.

Izuku opened his eyes and flinched at the sight of Kota sitting alongside his bed. Izuku's flinching made Kota flinch. That made Izuku laugh a bit and Kota smiled shyly. Kota wasn't one to show weakness. Just like a certain blond guy.

"H-hey Kota. Why am I in bed?"

Kota didn't react. That made Izuku remember something Mandalay had told him. He doesn't like heroes. Maybe they have something else in common to talk about.

"Do you like games?"

Kota nodded slowly.

"Cool! What do you like? When I was younger and my master (Shigaraki) was in a good mood I got to play with him!"

This triggered something in Kota. A question came up.

"Master? What do you mean by that?"

"Ah see. I am not a hero. Actually, I was designed to be a villain but got saved. Now I am going to try anything to do better than I was"

Kota's eyes were wide. "A villain?"

"Y-yes"

"What about your parents? Do they know you are or were a villain?"

"My mother died and I don't know my real father. But no she didn't know"

"Then we have something in common" Kota mumbled. It was loud enough for Izuku to hear.

The two actually began to speak about many things. Kota was smiling as he was talking about things he likes and Izuku smiled with him. He was telling stories about his past to Kota. Kota didn't know what to think. The greenette had done so much but he didn't do anything. Izuku told him about how he was just a tool for villains. Kota didn't believe it at first but after Izuku showed some scars he knew Izuku was telling the truth. At one point Kota even demonstrated his quirk to Izuku. Something he never did. Izuku instantly analyzed it and was giving Kota advise on how to grow in his quirk and how to properly train it. At first, Kota didn't feel like it but after hesitation, he told Izuku he will be training. Izuku promised him to visit him and teach things when he could. With that promise, Kota beamed in happiness.

Izuku and Kota were walking outside of the cabin. They both smiled while talking. The class and pussy cats were watching in silence at the two in awe. They all had heard about how the kid hated heroes and really didn't want to be with the students. To see Kota smiling and enjoying talking with someone left them all astonished.

Kota was going to show Izuku his secret hideout. It was a cliffside with a cave behind it. From there, you had a great view on the forest. After some time, Izuku went back to the camp. The class was done with training and they were going to make food together. Izuku needed to help of course. Kota was staying at the cliff. He wanted to actually train and he still didn't like the other students.

After dinner, some students went to bed. They were tired of all the training and knew the camp was going to be like this every day. The prepared games in the forest were postponed to the next evening. Some students did some board games with the pussycats. When it went dark, a campfire was made. The remaining students were sitting around it, taking in the warmth of the fire, having conversations. Eventually they all were send to bed. Tomorrow is a new day.