"So, after these things, I can't believe you wholeheartedly as before...but I have also tried to stay away from you as far as possible, to avoid causing any robberies, and even Mahaboo's current things are hidden from everyone..."

"...I did everything," he paused, panting: "There is no way to destroy his life except..."

Shakya raised an eyebrow: "Oh? Have you even tried this?"

"...Yes, many years ago."

Shakya seemed very interested and asked, "So, suppose now I want to take your life?"

They looked at each other for a long time in the mirror, the space behind them was vast, silent and eternal and immortal war king.

Chu He looked at the front, and tears fell from his eyes.

He said, "I will resist."

·

Shakya seemed a little surprised, staring at Chu River for a while, but the latter's beautiful eyes were clear and firm in tears, and there was no room for shaking.

That unshakable determination was like his pilgrimage from the snow and ice to the top of the mountain, as he drew twelve **** phoenix bones in the blood sea, just as he stepped into the eight thousand-foot blood lotus pond from the Bodhi tree. Do not hesitate to step forward step by step towards the obscure, dangerous and unknown future.

"You really grew up..." Sakyamya somehow seemed to feel a little emotion, saying: "But some aspects haven't changed at all. Once a new path is found, even if the blood is rotten and smelly, it will be Going through your teeth... So, am I too late?"

He held out his hand to the thousands of suspended mirrors in the distant space, gently, and countless strange pictures appeared on the mirror.

——It was a beast that roared fiercely under the Admiralty of Heavenly Dao. The sword and axe were added to death rather than kneeling; it was a demon in the sea of ​​blood that was not purged. The man coming from the smoky earth kneeled on one knee above the battlefield and said in a hoarse voice with blood: "I'll propose to you..."

In a more distant place, the mirror reflects a warm white light, everyone is together, everyone is happy and complete, neither cold loneliness nor sad watch.

"Is this your current belief?" Shakya leaned in his ear and gently asked, "Is this the love you finally recognized now?"

Phoenix closed his eyes, tears flowing down his pale and transparent face, and turned into ten thousand pieces of shimmering glitter in the void.

"You dare not admit it." Shakya laughed, and seemed to find it very interesting: "--You didn't dare."

He lifted his hand on Phoenix's shoulder and pulled down his lapel.

From the neck to the collarbone, the slightly convex bones on the shoulders to the large skin behind, all exposed to the air, the darkness shimmered with a fascinating shimmer. It looks so cold and jade-like texture, but when touched, it has unimaginable warmth, delicateness and softness, just like the owner of this beautiful body, the fragile heart under the heavy package.

"So, the little phoenix who dared to have the courage to confess love to me..."

Shakya releases her hand and half of her white robe falls to the ground:

"... are you still here?"

He lifted the long hair of Phoenix down, leaned over and kissed his bare shoulders.

Chu He wanted to push him away with his backhand, but his fingers were shaking tremendously, without any strength, and he was easily grasped in the palm of his hands by Shakya, with his fingers clasped and lingering.