Who you're jealous of

Tony Stark:
Pepper Potts.

You don't hate her, in fact, she's your best friend. It's just that, sometimes you get a bit jealous of her. In your eyes, she's just perfect and way better for Tony.

When Tony noticed this, he assured you that he only loves you.

Steve Rogers:
Sharon Carter.

You knew about the small relationship Steve and Sharon had. You and Sharon have a mutual hatred for each other. She hates you because you stole Steve and you hate her because she's trying to steal Steve back.

When Steve noticed, he told you that no matter how hard Sharon tried, he would never leave you for her.

Bruce Banner:
No one.

Bruce always made sure to not make you jealous. Whenever he's with any woman, he keeps his distance and stays respectful. If the girl tries anything, he will tell her he's taken and that he would never cheat on you.

Thor Odinson:
Jane Foster.

You don't hate Jane, you guys are pretty close friends. It's just that, you have always been a tad bit jealous of how smart she is. She insists that you are just as smart but you never believed it.

When Thor saw this, he gave you a huge hug and reassured you that you were one of the smartest people he has ever met.

Loki Laufeyson:
Lady Sif.

You and Sif had a pretty good friendship. Sometimes, you just get jealous of her fighting skills. She was obviously really trained and skilled and it made you a bit insecure.

Loki told you about how great you are and reminded you of the time you defeated him to make you feel better.

Peter Parker:
Liz Allan.

Liz is perfect in every way. Every single guy wanted her and it made you feel really insecure about your looks. She also liked Peter and always flirted with him even when you were around.

Peter caught on pretty quickly and politely told her to leave him alone since he has a girlfriend. He would also compliment you everyday and remind you how beautiful you are.

Bucky Barnes:
No one.

Bucky, like Bruce, hated when you were jealous or insecure. He loved you and only you and never failed to show you that. He made sure that no girl flirted with him and even if someone did, he would show you affection the whole day.