Mihira swallowed her saliva, her eyes started to leak making the other two girls to frown. Mihira covered her face with her hands trying to control her sobs. Sithara quickly wrapped her arms around her elder sister while Amaira scrambled out of the room.

Saritha and Anusha walked inside with a worried Amaira. Sithara bite her lips staring at her mother.

" Chumma vilatu ke thaan ma sonne, yen aluvura nu teriyele," Sithara said.

Saritha nod her head, patting Thara's shoulders. Anusha sat behind Mihira and rubbed her shoulders.

" Thara, Amaira rendu perum kille ponge, Nadhiya vantuta ava ungaluku make up panna pore aniki irunthu ketutu irruka, poi ava kude discuss pannuge apidiye chitti ya mele vara sollu di," Saritha said looking at the girls.

Amaira nod and dragged Sithara downstairs. Nadiya squealed and hugged the girls. Sithara gave a small smile and pat her shoulders.

Aashman tilt his head watching Sithara looking dazed as Nadiya and Amaira converse. He turned around and saw Naveen watching his sister from the corner of the hall as he helped Riya and Anitha to place the gifts inside the gift bags.

" Sigapu kaai kille parkuthu, karupu kaaiyum pinale parkuthu, Seri illeya...whadayathink macha," Yashwan said as he sling his arms over Aashman's shoulders grinning cheekily.

Aashman snorted and shook his head.

" Deyh kovathule irunthe da, ippidi sikira vekire," Aashman said causing Yashwan to chuckle.

" Seri yen Anna ve gaandu yetitu varan, " he said winking before sauntering towards the girls.

" Thara baby! Your looking smoking hot ! " Yashwan said as he pulled her up and gave her a bone crushing hug.

Sithara blushed and swat his arms away chuckling slightly. Yashwan smirked and winked at his brother before placing a kiss on Sithara's cheek.

" Nambe rendu perum engagement mudinju oru midnight drive poitu varalama," he asked grining widely at Sithara.

" Adi serupale!" Nelson said whacking Yashwan's head making the boy pout and whined at his father.

Sithara giggled and ran towards Nelson hugging his waist. Nelson smiles widely and pat her head.

"Mama mothele vantuten, appa than ninge thoongitu irrukinga sonnaru," Nelson said kissing her cheeks

Sithara grinned and shook her head. She smiled softly and kissed his cheek.

" Yen mama shave pannathe suturinge," the girl asked making Nelson roll his eyes.

" Hello chellama, ange unge appa vum apidi thane," Nelson smirked.

Sithara grinned and walked towards Anirudh giving him a kiss on his cheek much to the Rockstar's pleasure. She hooked her arms with Anirudh and grinned at Nelson.

" Appa ippidi iruntha thaan, yenge yellarum appa nu oore othukum, ninge appidi illela," she chuckled making Amaira to snicker.

" Ava solrathu rightu, mama ke beard illena young ah teriyuvaru...ungaluku beard iruntha old ah teriyuringa," Amaira chuckled.

Yashwan rolled his eyes. " Apidina ivaruku beard irrukatum, ippeve illamai tirumbuthe nu sutitu irrukaru," he said running away cackling as he dragged Aashman with him.

Amaira and Sithara chuckled seeing the affronted look on Nelson's face. Anirudh caught Naveen's look and furrowed his eyebrows.

" Naveen? Night than varuve nu sonne," Anirudh asked.