Heartbreaks, Attacks, Fights

Start from the beginning

I unbuckled Amber as she walked into the studio. I checked her in the front desk.

"Name"

"Amber Hendaze"
"Studio 2"

I nodded before walking to the studio. There was a group of girls and a couple boys as they surrounded this young women.

"You must be Amber" She crouched down to Amber level.

After I talked to Mrs. Lander aka Bella, I was told to pick Amber up in 2 hours.

I walked out to the car, as I seen a message written on the window.

You will be dead soon. Just wait before I scrip every single happiness you have. I will kill you - your one and only family

I looked around in panic before I shakily picked up my phone. Elijah answered the phone quickly . "I-plea-" I struggled breathing.

I dropped my phone feeling the world close up on me. My breath shorting. Having a hard time processing my words. All the cars disappeared , No one around. Just me in the dark struggling on breathing.

"Come on breath with me" Someone held me in there arms as the world was still invisible to me.

I still felt out of it as I took a deep breath and the lights went out....

--------

Waking up, I felt secured? I slowly open my eyes noticing the black duvet, which wasn't mine. I looked down to see a tattoo arm around me.

Elijah ...

I turned around slowly to see him sleeping, Peacefully. He slept with a slight frown, And a little tensed like he's always on guard.

"Watching me sleep?" Elijah smirked a little.

"Yeah, just so interesting" I sarcastically remarked.

Elijah kept his arms around me as I looked for a clock to see the time.

I turned my head back to him "what happened?" My head tilted a bit.

"You had a panic attack, Passed out due to exhaustion. But don't worry about it we have it figured out" Elijah moved some hair out of my face.

"Amber-"

"Is downstairs telling Elizabeth about her dance lesson, she said she wanted to tell you as soon as you woke up" Elijah said.

I sat up, as Elijah arm lazily fell off of me. I got off the bed fixing my skirt. "Thanks" I mumbled gratefully before leaving the room downstairs to talk to Amber.

"So how was your lesson?" I asked sitting on the couch beside her, leaving Amber in the middle of me and Elizabeth.

"AMAZING!"