He went to somewhere the music isn't so loud, not the bathroom.. too traumatized.

He took out his phone and dialed Jimin's number. After three rings it was answered.

"Jimin--"

"Taehyung it's Yoongi." He was cut off.

"Oh.. Yoongi hyung, are you with Jimin? Are both of you in the party already?" He ask, ignoring the faint ---moans?-- from the other side. Maybe his mind is just short circuiting after earlier.

"N-no.." Taehyung's eyebrows knitted when Yoongi's answer sounded like he is holding in to not make lewd noises. "We weren't able to go... Jimin..." Instead of stating Jimin's name, it sounded like a moan. "He's on heat--- can't be there.. he needs me---- yoonie-ah--" Taehyung immediately hangs up when he heard Jimin's voice.

Why is this happening to him today?

Jimin being in heat and Yoongi being with him means only one thing.... And Taehyung doesn't want to think about it. He had enough hearing Eunwoo's moans earlier, he doesn't want to hear Jimin's moans from the phone too.

He nibbles on his lower lip.. he heard too much explicit things today. And his cheeks flushes when he takes it all in.

And probably now minutes later, many people will be making out in this place and probably having sex upstairs.

Taehyung looks up when he remembers Jungkook is already upstairs drinking. He can't possibly be making out with someone, right?

He wants to go upstairs but decided to take a stool on the small bar, ordering an orange juice from the bartender.

-

Minutes and minutes pass, he just watches as people dances-- some just grinding with each other on the dance floor which he avoids to see. His anxiety also grows... Is Jungkook already drunk?

He's been almost an hour sitting on this stool, fortunately no one tried approaching him.

He also had imbibed 6 glasses of different flavored juice-- no alcoholic drinks yet, he's still 17.. not allowed. But it a few months, he will be but drinking alcohol isn't really his thing, just by smelling it-- he despises it already. Prolly too strong for his taste.

He fidgets on the hem of his shirt when he saw a couple on his peripheral vision eating each other's faces. Fuck satan, cause when he looks away, he saw another couple. He just decided to look down.

His phone which he was holding lit up and a message pop up. It's from Jin.

He opened the message and reads it.

[:Taehyung come upstairs, Jungkook is pretty drunk already. He's being aggressive.]

Taehyung stood up from the stool and immediately went upstairs. They were a lot of people pinning each other on the stairs but he ignores them.

"Can't this people take a break?" He mutters to himself. Well, can't blame them.. it's a party after all. You only live once.

When he finally arrived up the stairs, Jin approached him immediately.

"Where is he?" Taehyung ask. Jin points somewhere and Taehyung whips his head to the pointed direction.

"He already broke a bottle and two drinking glass.. did you have a fight with him? He keeps crying about you." Jin says, pulling Taehyung with him to come closer to Jungkook who is being held by Yugyeom and Jaehyun.

"Taehyung thank goodness you're here." Jisoo approached him.

When Jungkook heard Taehyung's name, he immediately looks up to find him.

Jungkook earlier frowning in anger face softens like he is ready to cry. Yugyeom and Jaehyun lets go of him when he tries to wiggle out.

"Jungkook.." Taehyung utters, quickly holding Jungkook who is having a hard time to even stand up. He sits on the sofa with him.

When Jungkook gets a hold of Taehyung, he immediately wraps his arms around him and buried his face to the crook of his neck.

"Ugh, he punch me really hard earlier." Jaehyun said, caressing his cheek.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung says, giving an apologetic look to all of them. Jungkook must have caused a lot of trouble to them.

"It's okay.. he's our friend, we have seen him got more aggressive before." Yugyeom said.

"I'm really sorry." He apologizes again. "Why.. why did he got angry for?"

Yugyeom shrugs. "We don't know the exact reason. We were only talking about you cause he was the first one to bring you up then... When Jaehyun brought up Jihoon cause he's his mate's over protective brother, Jungkook suddenly punched him." He says.

Taehyung's eyelashes flutters when he realized why. He's that jealous of Jihoon huh?

"I'm sorry Taehyung-ah..." He hears Jungkook mumble against his skin, sending shivers to his body. He suddenly sobs making Taehyung flustered.

The others gave the couple space to talk.

"I can't stop getting jealous... I never intented it, I can just feel it whenever you're around someone else." He cries. "I'm really sorry~."

Taehyung can feel his heart lightens when he heard his words. Instead of getting mad for causing chaos, Taehyung can feel a smile form on his lips.

Jungkook crying while saying sorry about him getting jealous is just a different level of adorableness.

Taehyung rubs his back lightly to stop him from crying.

"I'm sorry if you think I don't trust you... I just want you to be mine.. only mine."

Taehyung purse his lips. Jungkook being drunk and apologizing hits different. Especially when he's crying.

He can feel Jungkook's embrace tightens, like he doesn't want to let go of him. Taehyung can also feel him sniffing.

"Can I mark you?"

Taehyung immediately shove off Jungkook's head from his neck causing Jungkook to whine at the lost of contact from Taehyung's warmth.

"No Jungkook.. I promise mom I won't let you mark me till I'm 18." He lectures, not taking his arm off Jungkook's head.

Jungkook tries to hug him again but Taehyung pushes his face away.

"Should we go home?" Taehyung ask but immediately realize Jungkook is drunk so he can't drive and he himself doesn't know how to. "Shit.. busses and ubers aren't available at this time." He said, looking at his phone.

"Taehyung!" He looks up when Jin called him. "I know you can't go home since your driver is dead drunk... You can just stay here, we have a vacant room."

Taehyung immediately shook his head. "no thank you hyung.. Someone else will probably use the room, for night activities.. you know." He said. Jin laughs at him.

"Don't worry... No one will be using it. It's my old room, so no one is allowed to use it for 'night activities'." Jin said, doing air quotes for the last two words. He walks to them. "Come on let me help you get Jungkook there." He pulls Jungkook up to stand.

"Thank you hyung."

"Don't mind it, both of you are like little brothers to me, especially this dork." Jin says, flashing a smile.

Namjoon saw them from afar and quickly ran to them. "Babe, let me carry him." He insisted.

"Oh." Seokjin didn't even hesitate to push Jungkook towards Namjoon. Taehyung tried to hold his laughs. "Get him to my old room love, thank you."

Namjoon looks at him dumbfounded but follows his order anyways.

"Let's go." Jin clings his arm with Taehyung and followed Namjoon.

*******