Chapter 12: Hand of Angels (Part II) [Rewritten]

Start from the beginning

*Dang!* 

Purifier: (turn her head around) hahaha!

Edinburgh: WUAH!!!

Sheffield: o_o

Purifier: Now we're talking about! This is what war all about and means!

While that is happening, At Ayanami Position it was completely a standoff. Zuikaku and Shoukaku look at the explosion of the missile went is in a collapsed stage.

Shoukaku: What have we built? 

Kaga: This power was supposed to protect Sakura Empire and due to your cowardice, you've rejected the Orochi.

Zuikaku: That's all lies! What kind of power can ever be hoped to protect!? 

Shoukaku: Do you desire the end of the world Kaga? 

???: This isn't what Akagi wanted. 

Kaga turns to see it was Ayanami says as Kaga was getting ready to launch a few more planes.

Kaga: What can you possibly know about my sister? 

Ayanami: Akagi might be scary but she loves the Sakura Empire, even you Kaga... 

Kaga: Silence! The only thing she loves about me is the shadow of Amagi! 

Kaga then throws the petals at the Sakura Destroyer as Laffey and Javelin ran towards her.

Javelin/Laffey: Ayanami!

Ayanami prepares for the worst to come.

Meanwhile, on the Orochi itself, the silo door opens again as Akagi was watching it from above.

Akagi: Yes, my love. my love will burn the world and keep blazing...

at the same time, Barrage after barrage, the Orochi was protected as its shield hold. as is clear show by its red reflection.

P. Wales: Don't let them fire that Weapon! Stop it no matter what!

Wales began to order everyone to fire a full salvo as each shot was made. the shields of the Orochi kept hold. 

Atago: Everyone, Concentrate fire on the Orochi!

Takao: (Ready her katana) This is Sakura Empire's responsibility. We will take it down with our own hands!

*BANG!* a lot and be unable to count.

Even from above, the planes from the Carriers couldn't even hit it! 

Illustrious: We can't get through! 

Baltimore: How's that fair?

Both Illustrious and Baltimore said as they turned to Hornet. 

Hornet: I won't give up! My sister put her life on the line to stop it, it is now or never! Deploy the Buoy! Let's Galactica know that... We are in trouble...

Underwater, Enterprise looks up to the fading sunlight. 

Enterprise: The ocean, so cold, yes, after all, the ocean. 

Alterprise: Correct, the sea lanes, are painted red, that is our ocean. 

Someone said and in a flash, she was at Azur Lane Resort Area.

Enterprise looks up to see a silhouette on a setting sun. 

Enterprise: Orochi. No, you're not, you are a mirror of sorts?" 

Alterprise then turns around towards Enterprise. 

Alterprise: You are the physical manifestations of human will, what you're seeing now is a shadow cast from that will, a mirror image created from a shared consciousness, the Orochi desires conflict because that is what defines human progress. In other words,