~Chapter 3~

The friends quickly turn around and see a teenage girl standing on top of a giant pile of roses.

"She's been akumatized!" Marinette exclaims shooting a quick look at Adrien.

"No one can escape my fury!" the girl yells and charges towards a group of running teenagers, the roses moving below her to match her footsteps and making a pathway of where she has been.

"I've got to get this for the LadyBlog!" Alya said running down the street, following the rose pathway.

Nino shrugged and raced after her, leaving Adrien and Marinette in the middle of the park.

Adrien grinned, "Ready to go M'lady?"

"Always!" she grinned and the two ran into the nearest alleyway to transform.

Cat Noir and Ladybug jump onto the rooftop above them. The girl had long purple hair and was wearing a black tight suit with patterns of different coloured roses swirling around her suit.

"Well hello! Are you feline generous enough to give us your akuma and everyone can go home?" Cat Noir asked the furious villain.

"Ladybug, Cat Noir!" the girl grinned maliciously, "So glad you could join the party." 

She tapped on of the coloured flowers on her suit and it appeared in her hand, it wasn't the same colour as the one she tapped; it was white. Shoving the stem of the flower into her necklace, the colour seeped into the white flower making it blue.

"The akuma must be in her necklace!" Ladybug whispered, "But watch out, we don't know what the flowers do!"

The girl blew the flower and the petals all fell off, and zoomed towards Ladybug and Cat Noir.

The partners dodged and destroyed the petals with their weapons, one petal escaped and landed on a bystander, making them immediately freeze and turning them into a human shaped rosebush.

People shrieked around the rosebush/human, and started running around like chickens.

"What happened to you to make you subject to Hawkmoth's power?" Ladybug asked.

"No one appreciates the work I do in the Tre Paris Gardens, so now I, Rositer (row-zee-ter), am turning the whole of Paris into my garden!" Rositer laughed evilly and loaded another flower, making it pink.

Ladybug and Cat Noir sprung into action, the dodged and destroyed more of the petals before Rositer's roses could effect the public.

The villain growled and changed her target to a bus full of people coming towards them. She sprayed pink petals at the bus. Soon the whole bus was full with screaming passengers as more and more of them turned into maniacs.

The people that were in the bus streamed out, screaming and yelling, all had been effected by the petals. They clambered onto the building next to the heroes and started destroying it. Everything, from desks to doors were mangled in seconds. Everything but the single potted plant on the window sill.

"Ahh, my little minions," Rositer smiled at them, then she turned back to Ladybug and Cat Noir, "Soon all of Paris will be my flowery KINGDOM!"

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Ladybug yelled, "Lucky Charm!" she summoned her lucky charm and as the magic ladybugs disappeared, Ladybug caught a fireman hose.

"Good luck with that M'lady," Cat Noir said, ready to do anything his partner wanted.

"I can't figure it out just yet Cat!" Ladybug said looking around while wrapping the hose around her arm.