Chapter 1

"Alya!" Marinette yelled from the shower, "Can you pass me a towel?!"

Groggily, Alya sat up, "It's 5am on a Saturday!" she grumbled under her breath. Still all the same she picked up a towel from the bathroom cupboard and flung it towards Marinette's outstretched hand popping out from the crack in the shower door.

"We're meeting the boys at 9!" Marinette yelled again, not realizing her bestfriend was right by the door.

"I know!" Alya yelled louder, causing Marinette to jump.

"Holy crap Alya!" Marinette squealed, "I thought you were gone!"

"Nope, still here. I'm going back to bed!" Alya sighed and trudged back to her room, flopping down on the queen sized bed.

***

"Alz! Wake up!" Marinette loud whispered, "It's 8:30!"

Alya whipped her head up, "Crap! We have to meet the boys soon!"

Marinette nodded, she was over at the white vanity in the corner of Alya's room, "Mmhmm," she muttered, fixing her mascara.

"What should I wear!" Alya asked, flinging herself out of bed and over to her wardrobe.

"Something cute," Marinette cracked a grin, "Nino will be there."

Alya blushed slightly, thinking about her crush. Quickly she snapped out of it and pulled out a blue plaid shirt.

"No," Marinette said without even looking.

"Marinette, I'm pretty capable of picking my own outfit," but she still threw the shirt aside, "What are we even doing?"

"We are going to the movies at 9, and then getting ice cream," she smiled broadly at Alya, "I'll do your makeup?"

Alya grinned at the excited look on her best friend's face, Marinette loved doing Alya's makeup and she really was quite the artist.

"What movie?" she asked flinging a red dress behind her.

"Not sure... Stop!" Marinette yelled pointing to the dress, "You have to wear that!"

Alya picked up the dress again and looked at it sideways. Was that really the best path to take? A short red dress? With thick red straps?

"Oooh! I have the perfect makeup idea for you!!!" Marinette squealed excitedly.

Alya smiled at the dress, yes, she did like it. Rushing to put it on she came back a minute later and sat down on the bed. Waiting for Marinette to 'makeupify' her.

"Come to think of it, our dresses are almost the same!" Marinette said while rushing around getting the makeup ready. She was wearing a pale pink dress that stopped just above her knees, it had a glittery belt in the middle and lacey straps. Her makeup composed of a small amount of blush, pink lip-gloss, and mascara, her eyeliner was a small line and it really pulled off the outfit. 

"Done!" Marinette said after a couple of minutes. Alya looked in the mirror and smiled at her simple makeup look. Marinette knew just what was right for each person.

"Hair?" she bluenette asked.

"Umm, I think I'm going to do a high ponytail," the red head said glancing nervously at the time. 

8:48.

"Okay! Then let's go!" Marinette said grabbing her purse and running out the door.

Alya was hot on her tail, they waved goodbye to Mrs. Cesaire and the twins and raced out the door.