Chapter 11

*No One's POV*

Now that the Cavalry Battle was over, all of the students headed into the cafeteria to recharge. All but three.

Izuku Midorya could be seen standing in a hallway facing Todoroki Shoto with a cold and bothered expression. Neither of them knew it, but a certain ash blonde's curiosity got the best of him, resulting in him hiding behind a corner to listen into the conversation.

"Midorya, I have been meaning to ask you something." Todoroki started with complete seriousness. The air seemed to grow thick with tension.

"Well, I dont have all day." Izuku said with a cold glare.

"Then I'll ask you directly." Todoroki said.

"Are you..........Eraserhead's secret love child or something?"

Cue the confused deadpan.

"What?" Izuku slightly chuckled out in disbelief.

"Its obvious that you have some type of relationship with him. You seem to tolerate him more that anyone else. Or during the U.S.J attack, the way you reacted to his injuries is slightly suspicious." Todoroki explained.

Bakugo's eyes widened at the claim. This shit is what he had spied on them for!?!?!

"Well yes, I am quite fond of our homeroom teacher, but that's mostly because of his character and the way he carries himself and his career. Hes a very formidable hero, and has clear goals and dreams. I admire him for that." Izuku stated.

Todoroki wasn't buying it, but hed let it slide for now.

"Do you know what a quirk marriage is?" Todoroki asked with his hair casting a shadow over his eyes.

"Actually, I d-"

"Its when 2 people with fairly powerful quirks engage in a marriage souly to have children with quirks that surpass their own.

'Oh, ok I guess' Izuku thought meekly after being cut off. Instead off correcting him, he let Todoroki continue his monologue.

"I am the product of a quirk marriage. But not the only one. My parents had 3 other children before me who didn't meet the powerful standards of my father, but one." Said Todoriki

"My eldest brother Touya was born with a powerful fire quirk, one that was stronger than my father's. But as time went on, my father's training became too harsh and he ran away never too be seen again, but he wasn't the only one effected by my father's temper. My mother cared for all of us. She never let us lose hope and tried to protect us from our father and his wrath as much as she could. But my father's abuse started to take a toll on her mental health. And one day I approached my mother in the kitchen at night. When I called out to her, she turned to look at me with an expression of pure terror. She called my left side unbearable and poured boiling water on my face." Todoroki explained.

'Danm, that's fucked up.' Izuku thought with a grimace.

"Even if you aren't related to Mr. Aizawa, I know you have some relation to him thats more than what you say. " He said

"I will beat you with my right side today, and show my father that I don't need his power to become number one." Todoroki finished as he walked off.

Izuku watched him walk away before starting to leave himself.

"Hope you caught all of that Katsuki, because I won't be going easy on you either." He said while walking away.

Izuku walked back to the cafeteria and got a tray of food. Just as he was about to sit down, he was pulled to another table by his arm and plopped down next to Akito.

"Good! You got him!" Mei said happily.  "It looked like you didn't have a place to sit, so all of our previous teammates sat together." Mei explained.

"And I had a lot of fun too! I hope we can be friends, even after the sports festival!" He exclaimed with a smile so bright that anyone it a 15 foot radius of him felt like squinting or shielding their eyes.

"I would love to" Izuku said kindly as Tokoyami nodded. There was something about these specific people that made him feel at ease.

And with the end of the lunch break, the students made it back to the arena in front of midnight.

"ALL RIGHT STUDENTS!! YOUR LAST TRIAL OF THE FESTIVAL WILL BE ONE ON ONE BATTLES!!! AND HERE ARE THE BRACKETS!!!" Midnight yelled while cracking her wip.

The huge megatron T.V showed the brackets for each battle.

Izuku searched for his name and found it on the opposite side of the name Shinso Hitoshi.

"Who the hell is that?" Izuku thought. He wracked his brain, but couldn't remember a face to go with that name.

"NOW GO GET READY. THE FIRST FIGHT WILL TAKE PLACE IN 10 MINUTES!!!"

All of the students flooded out of the arena.

*Time skip* *No One's POV*

Izuku walked out of the tunnel to be faced with the purple haired boy from the cavalry battle.

'Well isn't this fate. I have unfinished business with this kid.' Izuku thought as his mind flashed back to the boys attempt at his 10 million points.

"LET THE FIRST MATCH!!!"

'This should be fun' Izuku thought.

The crack of midnight's wip sounded through the stadium.

"BEGIN!!"