Chapter 8 (Part Four)

Itaewon, Seoul, South Korea

Music pounded from the speakers and the club was crowded with people who liked to party. And in the VIP section of the club, three men are also celebrating.

“Cheers!”

Phantom is drinking on a bar with Dr. Seo and Cypher. Jinhyuk called him that he had the music box and will be back in Korea tomorrow night.

“After getting the music box, what are your plans now?” Cypher asked Phantom.

“I need to get rid of the love birds.” Phantom replied as he drinks his whiskey.

“Is this some kind of revenge? I thought you still like Shadow?” Dr. Seo said as he stared at Jin.

“Now that I have Jinhyuk, that’s not a problem. After killing Seokjin, Park Jinhyuk will be living as Kim Seokjin. His face, his identity. Nobody will doubt that he is Seokjin.”

“And what about the black market?” Cypher asked Phantom.

“Once I completed the items, I will set a meeting with the new leader. We will set an agreement. Everything is done according to my plans.”

---

He opened his eyes and he was blinded by the bright lights that surround him. He heard a faint sound coming from a cardiac monitor above him. He lifted his arm and he saw an IV line on his right hand and a device clipped on his index finger which he figured out as a pulse oximeter.

He is in a hospital.

He heard footsteps coming near him. He saw a lady wearing white and a man with a long white coat.  

“Dr. Song, Agent V is awake.”