Chapter 3 (Part Four)

Bastille Opera House
October 15, 2020
17:00

Taehyung and Jin entered the Opera House after giving their tickets. They searched for their seats and waited for the show to start. Taehyung is wearing a black suit over a white silk shirt and a black tie. He parted his hair and showed his forehead. Men and women drooled over him as he walked towards his seat.

Jin is wearing a tailored grey suit. He looked relaxed but his eyes are wary of the surroundings. He observed all the people inside the opera house.

The recital started and the Black Swan slowly glides across the stage as her arms gracefully curve for the illusion of the black wings swaying into the wind. Ysabelle let the lights, music, and movement envelop her. The ballet corps synchronized their movements with practiced precision.

Jin looked at Taehyung as he watched the performance. Taehyung loved to dance. He loves arts. 

Surely, if they are on a different situation, Taehyung would have enjoyed the show.

The show ended with a round of applause. They prepared to go to the exit when Jin whispered to Taehyung, “This is your first mission with me. Impress me.”

Taehyung went to the backstage to look for the dressing room when he saw a petite girl looking back at him.

“Do you need anything Monsieur?”

“I’m Kim Taehyung. I’m looking for Madame Ysabelle. I would like to congratulate her for the magnificent performance.”

“Oh, she’s in her dressing room. Let’s go.”

“Ysabelle, this is Monsieur Kim. He was just telling me how much he loved your performance.” Her manager Patricia entered the dressing room and introduced the handsome guy.

“Merci, Monsieur Kim.” Ysabelle responded timidly.

“I’m going to leave now. He’s cute.” Patricia giggled as she left the two alone. 

“These flowers are for you. I hope you like flowers.” Taehyung gave the bouquet to the ballerina.

“Oh, I love lilies, thank you Monsieur Kim.”

“I really love your performance. I never knew that my vacation here will be this wonderful.” Taehyung flashed his boxy smile and V charm kicks in.

Ysabelle laughed at the compliment.
“Thank you. I heard a lot of compliments but yours is my favorite.”

“Do you have an after party? Would you mind if I ask you out for dinner?”

“Yes. I would love to. Can you wait for me at the back entrance? I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

“I wouldn’t mind belle-dame.” Taehyung winked leaving the ballerina blushing.

Just as Taehyung approaching the door, he heard Ysabelle talking to someone on the phone.

“Jimin, Patricia asked for a mini party at her flat. Yes, I will go to your apartment after. I love you babe.”

Taehyung and Ysabelle went inside the restaurant for their dinner. Taehyung is a smooth talker. It comes out naturally. No wonder the ballerina already fall for him. And when they were eating their dessert, Taehyung glanced at the moon necklace that the ballerina is wearing.

“Oh, your necklace is beautiful. I really love the moon. Would you mind if I looked closer?” but Taehyung already leaned closer to Ysabelle and traces her necklace which brings unexpected heat to her skin. Taehyung is already an inch away from her face. She hesitantly moved back.