Chapter 6 (Part Five)

Seoul, South Korea

October 25, 2020

The doorbell rang and a delivery boy hand him a medium sized parcel from Greece. He excitedly opened the box and he saw the golden cup. He called Phantom that the parcel had arrived. As promised the cup will be smelted to become their wedding bands. He will become filthy rich after they get married.

Phantom arrived at his apartment and inspected the cup.

“We can make at least four gold rings with this cup. Send this to the goldsmith in Itaewon tomorrow. Then you choose what design that you want for the wedding bands.”

Jinhyuk kissed Phantom and dragged him to their bedroom when his phone rang. Phantom went back to the living room. The call seems urgent.

“Hello, Neon, what is it?”

“We have a problem Phantom.”

“Just tell me what is it!”

“What Poison said is true. V and Shadow are past lovers. And there’s another thing that you need to know. V is a cop. He is an undercover.”

“Call our men in Japan to follow them secretly. Shadow must not be alarmed, okay? He might do something drastic if he found out that they had been tracked down. Let them finish the mission, and I’ll think of a plan on how to get rid of the kid. Send the files on my email and I’ll call you again.”

Jinhyuk went outside the bedroom and sat beside him.

“What’s the matter babe?”

“V is an undercover. I need to get rid of him before it’s too late.”

“Just tell me how I can help you.”

“I will leave for now. I’m sorry. I need to go back in Itaewon.”

Phantom stood up and rushed outside his apartment.

---

Phantom called Jin as soon as he arrived in his apartment.

“Hello?”

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Tell you what?”

“That you know V. Poison told me that you are past lovers too.”

“Does it matter now?”

“Of course Jin! The matters of the heart always complicate things.”

“I don’t think he will be a hindrance with your plans. We accomplished all the missions. He had been a great help for me. And besides, I haven’t seen him for 6 years. I have no feelings with him anymore. It was just a childhood infatuation.”

“I trust you with this Shadow but one wrong move, I won’t hesitate to kill him. You know me too well.”

“Don’t worry. So, what’s the next plan?”

---

Shin-Yokohama Train Station

October 26, 2020

09:00

“We need to ride the bullet train so that we will reach Kyoto in less than 3 hours.”

“Hyung, what do we need in Kyoto?”

“There is a temple named Toshi in Kyoto. Phantom wants the Whalien Blue Pearl Amulet, which is owned by the Empress. There will be an auction for the fine arts, Japanese crafts, Asian antiques, and jewelries. This will be a charity event organized by the Empress that will benefit the survivors of earthquake and Tsunami.”

“Hyung, maybe I can ask my friend to help us. I think he knows how these things work.”

“How did you know that he can help us?”

“Jeon is an Imperial guard.”