The loving hands of her mother.

She was at peace, everything was alright with the world.

But it didn't last long as Glynda soon snaps out of it and notices that the cup in her hand is suddenly empty.

It took a while for the Disciplinarian to process this. That was the best tea she had in, well... ever. 

She looked at it longingly... wishing she had more tea.

Her cup glowed and it was filled to the brim again with delicious, delicious tea.

This time she decides to drink slowly to savor every drop, ignoring the chuckling Ozpin.

"Would you like something to drink Siegfried? Tea, coffee, chocolate or perhaps wine?" I asked the Heroic Spirit.

"Master, you are aware that as a Heroic Spirit I do not need to drink or eat?" Siegfried states.

"That doesn't mean you cannot enjoy it, can you?"

"....Very well, Thank you for your offer, I'd like some of what the Madam is having then." Siegfried responds.

Hmm, at least the man had good taste even if he was dead for quite a while.

A magician, a teacher and a Heroic spirit were preparing for a Rescue mission... two of them by drinking tea, and one of them, hot chocolate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salem was the Queen of the Grimm, but first and foremost she was a wife and a mother.

All she wanted was to live happily with Ozma and her lovely daughters.

But they were dead, and it was all her fault.

At first, she blamed at Ozma, then she blamed humanity for forcing her husband to do such a thing.

Now... she doesn't care about humanity anymore.

No, now she just wants the Relics.

She blames the Gods, they were the ones responsible for this.

They took her lover away, brainwashing him to turn against her and she should just accept it?!

NO!

She watched over him when he was a hermit.

When he had given up on the world and decided to live a life of solitude.

She was filled with joy when the four young maidens managed to bring life back to his eyes, she only wished she could have been the one to do it.

He had even named Summer, Winter, Spring, and Fall, after their children. It was a sign that he also regretted it. That he also loved them, that he still loves her even with the Gods influence.

She watched him when he was depressed and drank alcohol to escape the hardships of the world.

She watched him with amazement as he built a Kingdom from the ashes.

She still loved Ozma or Ozpin as he goes by these days. She will wait for the day when he returns to her side, he will be free of the gods influence one day. Even if he hates her in the end.

So she waited and waited.

Then came the Silver-Eyed Warriors....that made her SO MAD!

The God of Light's influence had grown so much that he had slept with another woman, and from her, the silver-eyed warriors were born.