V I E N N A / F I R S T

AN - First of all. Thank you so much for all the views, votes and comments I get on this book. I love reading them, I love knowing I am making people happy. You keep me all going, this is one of my favourite pieces I have written. Much love to you all. Hopefully, this just keeps getting better and better. Also, made this banner below, any thoughts?

 Also, made this banner below, any thoughts?

F O X C O O P E R

A few hours passed before they needed gas, there Fox swapped with Lando and drove instead. She noticed that he was spending a lot of time on his phone, she didn't care though, it gave her time to think. Never did she think she would have fun at all on Gumball. As it was a punishment, she thought she would hate every single second. 

Flicking the switch up, Fox turned the music up louder as she drove. 

"So, let's go through Vienna," Lando announced catching the attention of the blonde. 

She turned her head for a moment to look at him with her eyebrows raised before looking back at the road. "It's going to be so busy," Fox said as she grinned to herself. "I think it's a mistake."

"Trust me," Lando reached over and put a hand over hers which rested on the gearstick. 

Fox resisted the urge to look down at his hand over hers. The warm feeling that flowed through her was different to anything she'd felt before. Her hand felt tingling and even a little bit clammy. Breathing in deeply, she kept telling herself in her mind to focus on her driving, it was like she needed to encourage herself not to give in. "I do," her voice was quiet as she spoke. 

When his hand lifted from hers, Fox suddenly felt cold. 

Her eyes flickered to Lando for a second, he was looking at her and when their eyes met, the two of them exchanged a sweet smile. Looking back at the road, Fox smiled to herself before she rested her arm on the armrest. She felt his hand in hers, their fingers laced together and the warmth returned. 

The smile stayed on Fox's face as she drove comfortably, the two of them not needing to say anything. For now, Fox could pretend that this was how it was meant to be, she could pretend that this was her life. 

L A N D O N O R R I S

Lando had been cheeky and roped Charles into helping him out. Since this stretch of the journey was a long one, they had time to go to Vienna where he'd decided to surprise the young woman. He'd started to spend a lot of time with the blonde that he'd started to feel something that had been void from his life for a while. She made him feel like he could do anything, that he was worth something. 

He'd been silent at the time regarding his own issues. Fox was partly open to the young man, she didn't want to open up to him too much but she had. Lando, on the other hand, had kept his own problems to himself. He liked to be alone, in his own space, he liked the stay away from the spotlight and do things on his own, but Fox made him feel differently. He liked doing stuff with the young woman, she made him feel partly normal.