XVII ~ Mr. and Mrs. Potter

"Are you ready bels?"  Griffin asked the girl

Arabella stood in front of the mirror inspecting her dress. She smoothed her hands over the fabric, straightening any bumps or wrinkles. 

She turned around with a smile on her face and linked with griffins outstretched arm, grabbing her poppy bouquet on their way out. 

The ceremony was being held in the Potter Manor with mainly just close friends and family. But with James being the drama queen he was and with Sirius as a best man, the wedding got a tad bigger than anticipated. 

As Griffin and Ara made their way into the living room they were met with her bridesmaids; Lily, Vi, Marlene, and Liam. Lily was fussing over her makeup, desperately trying to contain her tears. Marlene and Vi let loose on the waterworks, laughing through teary eyes. Liam too had tears streaming down his face not once looking away from Ara though. 

"Alright alright, you're gonna make me cry, you gits!" Arabella cried, her eyes already brimming with tears.

"well we better get going, don't want the groom thinking you stood him up" Griffin winked.

The bridesmaids picked up their flowers and formed a line with Lily in front, Marlene second, then Liam, and then Violet. 

As Lily and the others made their way down the aisle, Vi turned around to face Arabella and took her hands.

"I love you and you are my best friend. You and James are soulmates but don't forget who you are ok? James is very dreamy, but he is not the sun. You are."

"I love you beyond words pup" Arabella smiled

Vi winked before exiting out the door and disappearing down the aisle.

Now it was Ara's turn. Now or never she thought

"don't let me fall" she whispered

"never" he whispered back

She should have been looking at her guests when she walked down the aisle, thanking them for coming, and so on and so forth. But the only thing that filled her vision was James. She couldn't tear her eyes away and neither could he. James had sworn he wouldn't cry when he saw her. He had laughed when she asked him the week before, "pft Potter's don't cry". But now, here he was with tears streaming down his face. Ara didn't know it but Euphemia and Fleamont were crying too, so it seems Potters do in fact cry. 

Ara and Griffin arrived at the front and Ara waited for her twin to let her go with a kiss on the cheek and a nice handshake for James. But griffin did no such thing, he held tightly onto her arm and his eyes were trained on James. 

"Grif, this is the part where you let me go"  Ara whispered pulling her arm gently

Griffin was snapped back into reality and let go of her arm. He kissed her on the cheek and whispered "I love you womb mate"