Epilogue

Two years had gone by and whilst it never went away, the pain faded

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Two years had gone by and whilst it never went away, the pain faded. And soon all the hate and confusion and the sorrow faded to the background. And all that was left was warmth and memories that would stay with them till the end of their days. 

The winter of 1981 cut deep for James. It was the winter that dragon pox took his parents. It took a toll on everyone but especially James. Mia and Monty were the light of their lives, a bright shining light that shone in the darkness. 

After the couple died no one would ever really be the same again and it would take months if not years to be able not to think about them every second of every day. For James, it was Ara and his kids that got him through it all. The fact that in the short time the twins had been alive his parents had loved them with their everything. 

For Sirius, it was Remus who got him through it. Mia and Monty might as well have been Sirius' biological parents because they fulfilled every single criterion of good parents. 

By 1982 the wounds were healing, there would always be scars, reminders of the people they lost, the loss they felt.  

Remus and Sirius had gotten married on 11 February 1982 and were now planning to adopt a mini Lupin-Black. James was promised the role of a godfather by Sirius and Ara had been promised the role of godmother by Remus. 

Griffin and Regulus were living together and happy as ever. Last week Reg had asked Arabella to go ring shopping together. Ara said yes of course which was also her way of giving her blessing.

The four Silvers siblings were becoming closer each day and were starting to feel like actual siblings again without the weight of their putrid parents and stupid expectations. Their parents' death only brought them closer in some twisted and morbid way. What's weirder, is they were killed by their own kind. On suspicion of betrayal, what a joke. The siblings knew they would never betray Voldemort if their lives depended on it, which apparently it did.

To add to the newfound happiness, the Potters had grown by one more in '82, a boy who they decided to name Monty. It was an easy decision and this time both parties agreed that Monty was the perfect name for their new family member. 

In '84 their family grew once more, a girl this time who was named Mia. Mia after the best mum on the planet and would have been the very best grandma to Mia and Monty as well. 

Arabella and James had decided to move into the Potter manor when the twins turned 5. Their family was much too large for their small apartment in Richmond. Besides the manor had been lying empty for much too long. James had been putting off his memories and feelings for nearly 4 years and it was time. 

Now here they were preparing for the move, opting to pack their boxes the muggle way for organization purposes. Arabella was in the attic filtering through piles and piles of junk when she came across a box. It seemed strangely familiar when she inspected the gold rim of the lid and the intricate blue swirls dancing across the top of the box. 

Forever and longer - James Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें