VII ~ Butterflies

*Time skip to the end of fifth year

*Time skip to the end of fifth year. OWLS have started and are coming to an end*

OWLS have been a piece of cake for Arabella Silvers, she had never had trouble with school. Of course, she studied and didn't let the fact that she was smart to get to her head. She, Vi, Liam, Lily, Alice, and Marls had spent most of their time in the library, hopelessly reading through a mountain of books, hoping to absorb as much information as possible.

Arabella and Liam were quite similar actually. He too was above average smart, the only difference was he was significantly more studious than her. Liam also came from a pureblood family and like hers they put an immense amount of pressure on him. Liam would receive letters telling him that if he did not do well in his studies there would be consequences.

It was now the final exam of the year, to say a weight had been lifted off her shoulders would be an understatement. The last one was, thank Merlin, transfiguration.

"Alright students, you have 150 minutes to complete the questions. Absolutely no magic or any other form of cheating is permitted. Please begin" Professor Flitwick declared. Arabella was done within the first two hours and sat twiddling her thumbs for the remaining 30.

After the exam came to an end, Flitwick accio'd the exams and dismissed us. Arabella made eye contact with Vi and Liam, holding up three fingers. "3....2....1" she held up one finger expectantly when suddenly a loud explosion was heard accompanied by bright lights and tonnes of confetti. To finish it up a firework showing the work exams in a red circle with a line through it.

The students cheered and Arabella laughed, looking up in awe. She looked back down to see none other than the Marauders staring at her knowingly. Her gaze lingered longer on James and she sent him a wink.

【】【】【】【】

James was walking along the black lake with his marauders. They had met the girls and Liam on their way there and decided to go all together.

The group sat there for hours talking and laughing about all kinds of things. They had talked about what they wanted to do after Hogwarts. James had known since he was 11 that he wanted to be Aurors just like his parents and do his part for the war everyone knew was coming. Sirius, Marlene, Alice, and Peter all wanted to be Aurors as well, and much to everyone's surprise so did Arabella. She seemed quite adamant about it, saying she was willing to do whatever it took to piss off her family. Remus said he wasn't sure but he was thinking of a Hogwarts professor and Lily wanted to work as a healer at St. Mungo's

Remus had asked about her older sibling since she never talked about them.

"When I was around 10 or 11 my two older siblings ran away. None of my siblings really believe in all this pureblood supremacy bollocks and I guess they just had enough. Don't know much about them. Last I heard my oldest brother, Tom, is currently working as an aurora and my older sister, Lucy, works as a healer at St. Mungos"