XI ~ In his arms

Remus, Peter, Vi, Liam, Lily, and Marlene had all arrived the next day after Sirius owled all of them

The second Remus saw the girl, the boy who folds his socks had gotten so extraordinarily furious with the Silvers parents he almost broke the law by not only apparating but committing murder. Arabella stopped him however, Azbakan would not be a good look on Remus.

"CHILL OUT LUPIN!" Sirius had screamed

"pft yeah right because Remus John Lupin is capable of murder. And I'm a fucking bowtruckle" Arabella snorted, the girl had seemingly returned back to her usual self 

Arabella stood up and stuffed an entire bar of chocolate in the boy's mouth. "Not sure you got enough chocolate in your system. Seems you're running low"

"oh please, you wouldn't survive one bloody day without me and my chocolate" the boy bit back with the intention of it sounding like an insult but the growing smile on his face said otherwise. 

Vi and Liam had completely broken down at the sight of her. Her cheek was still bruised and there were visible scars on her arm and collarbone. Arabella was their best friend, they were a trio. Sure, they loved the marauders and the girls very much, but Ara, Vi, and Liam had been together since day 1.

The day passed much too fast for Ara's liking. The group had spent the whole day drinking, playing games, laughing, and more drinking. The whole day she felt at home, these people, her people, were here home. However, as the saying goes; "all good things must come to an end", and by 11.45 pm Lily, Marlene, Vi, and Liam announced that they should probably head home. Peter went home not too long after, he was a tired drunk so the others understood.

That left the remainder of the Marauders and Ara, Grif, and Reg. They passed time by drinking and playing never have I ever and learning secrets that should have definitely stayed secret.

It was almost 1.30 am when Sirius suddenly jumped up and ran upstairs. The others stayed silent and gave each other quizzical looks. They stayed this way till Sirius came running back down with a vial in his hand.

"Fancy adding a bit of spice to a game of truth or truth?"

"Isn't that just truth?" Remus said

Sirius gave him a look but continued waving the vial around.

Ara knew exactly what it was, but she still hoped it wasn't what she thought it was "Don't tell me that's-"

"Veritaserum my twinkle" Sirius nodded eagerly.

Sirius was the first to take a swig who then passed it to James, then Ara, then Remus, then Reg, then Grif.

This was gonna be a long night, or morning should I say.

"Alright lads, ladies, and nonbinary pals; let's begin" James stated