Chapter 18: Imagining What A Non Dead Life Would Be Like

-Luna's POV (child soul)-

Once I calmed Gabe and he stops crying we both pull away from the hug and I lean into his chest making him wrap both his arms around me

Luna: "Gabe, I do think I actually miss my dad though"

Gabriel: "I mean even with him being a killer you are his daughter so I wouldn't blame you if you do actually miss him because we all miss our parents"

Luna: "I know but I never felt like this until I had that nightmare and he actually hugged me"

Gabriel: "At least you got to see him even if he was in a messed up dead state so literally a walking corpse"

Luna: "Yeah"

I could tell Gabe was on the verge of crying again but trying so desperately not to

Gabriel: *sighs* "I never see my dad e-even in a dream"

Luna: "H-Hey it's ok if it makes you feel better...I don't even remember my mother anymore she's been gone for to long...dad says she was a beautiful woman named Clara and that I act exactly like her in my personality, yet I still don't remember her. Though I have heard some say that there's an animatronic my dad made in my mother's resemblance her name is Ballora I'm pretty sure"

Gabriel: "I-I'm sorry"

Luna: "Its fine"

He then changed the subject so he doesn't start crying

Gabriel: "Anyways wow that was one hell of a nightmare no wonder you woke up in the state you did"

Luna: ....

Gabriel: "What?"

Luna: "Nothing"

I then wiggle out of his grip and turn facing the other way as tears filled my eyes again. That's when I feel him lay back and turn to face my back and he props himself up on one arm while he puts the other around me

Gabriel: "You sure you're alright Lulu"

Luna: "Y-Yeah I just...I just miss my mom, the rest of my siblings, and my dad really I know William is my dad but he rarely even comes here even though he works here"

Gabriel: "I know what you mean we all feel that way even Charlie does and her dad is Henry he literally works with William so they both come to the pizzeria"

Luna: "Yeah but like I said they rarely pay attention to us it's like they, no everyone just forgot about us including the police they literally gave up the search for our bodies long ago"

I feel the boy pull me close and rest his chin on my shoulder whispering against my neck in a sweet caring way making me blush a little

Gabriel: "Well like you always say...at least we have each other and that's all we ever need"

I feel a soft smile tug at my lips through the heartache and hot tears running down my cheeks

Luna: "Heh...I guess you're right"

Gabriel: "Exactly"

I then flip over to face Gabe again

Luna: "What would I do without my fearless leader"

I see the boy get a slight blush from the name I called him

Gabriel: "No what would all of us do without each other and what would I do without You~" *boops her nose*

Luna: *blushes a little harder* "Ack Sh-Shut up Gabe"

Gabriel: "Heh it's cute when you blush that's why I make you"