Chapter 17: Calming Down And Telling About The Nightmare

-Luna's POV (child soul)-

When I jolted awake I was drenched in a cold sweat panting and sobbing with coughs between my heavy breathing

Gabriel was already holding me trying to calm me down while I instantly hugged him tightly sobbing into his chest. I was to jumbled up in a mix of emotions to calm down

Like...
- I had just relieved my friends getting murdered in front of me on that day.
- Then I jumped to if my friends all left me alone in a pizzeria that looked like a horror attraction
- In that horror attraction looking pizzeria I was with my still somehow alive but springlocked father who literally almost tried to murder me again but with an axe.
- Then finally I was manipulated into thinking I actually still loved my father even after all he's done unless I did....
- but even if I did still love him I still fear becoming a killer like him and I almost did if I didn't wake up

That's when I was pulled out of my thoughts by Gabriel still trying to calm me while I was still clearly in a panic attack state. It took a while but he does at least get me calm enough to talk

Luna: "G-Gabe"

Gabriel: "Yeah"

Luna: "A-Answer me honestly, am I important to you?"

Gabriel: "Yes more than anything"

Luna: "W-What makes me important"

Gabriel: "Well, you're my best friend, you can cheer up any of us no matter how sad we are, you're always there for any of us, and finally what I find the most important you're the only thing keeping me sane in this place without you I would have gone insane. You may not know it but you're actually whats keeping my soul stable Lulu I would be unstable if it weren't for you"

Luna: "Do you actually love me"

Gabriel: *blushes* "I-If it wasn't obvious from that y-yes I do I-I love you more th-than anything"

Luna: "Th-Then please if we're e-ever set free p-please don't leave with without me"

Gabriel: "Awww Lulu I wouldn't ever do that why would you even think that"

Luna: "Th-the nightmare"

Gabriel: "I kinda figured it that's why you woke up looking so ill and were asking me all these questions, But before that I was actually worried that a ghost could still get sick with how you were when you woke up"

Luna: "No...I-It was just a n-nightmare a h-horrible one"

Gabriel: "You Wanna talk about it"

I shook my head in response

Gabriel: "It might calm you down more if you do"

That's when I take a deep breath and start to tell it

Luna: *sighs* "basically it started off with me reliving the day we were all murdered but that's a reoccurring nightmare I always have and it still scares me every time. I can just never get rid of or even unsee the faces you and just all of our friends in general made while being murdered by my own father and I couldn't do anything about except sit there and bled out watching it unfold"

Gabriel: "I know what you mean I still get it as a nightmare to sometimes, especially when you get slashed and fall back into me"

Luna: "But it got worse"

Gabriel: "How?"

Luna: "after all the events unfolded in the nightmare, I'm pretty sure it took me to the future because I saw a light then the broken up robotic remains of Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and even Golden Freddy as well as Marionette with your souls above them"