Chapter 11: A Planned Night Guard Attack Turned Into Something Else~ ⚠️Lemon⚠️

(A/n: I said there were possible Mature scenes in this book and well this chapter turned into that so it kinda became a lemon so you have been warned. But how could I not when I decided to make Foxy the horny type of character) (Also never thought the animatronic version of foxy could be sexy or hot looking well the picture I used for the chapter proved me wrong like Damn thas a hot fox right there XD)

-Luna's POV-

It's been a few hours and I was fast asleep laying on the floor Gabe holding me close with his arm over top of me. That's when I heard the pirate fox come up to me

Withered Foxy: "Aye..are ye comin' lassie"

Luna: "Nooo not right now"

Withered Foxy: "But ye said that ye would attack the night guard with me tonight"

Luna: "Later"

Withered Foxy: "No now lass"

Luna: *sighs* "Fine"

I then look up to see the hot pirate fox standing above me so I move and set Gabe inside Freddy then climbed into Luna.

However apparently Luna was in a horny mood and wanted to be fucked or something because she tried to turn on Foxy by acting sexy and seductive so I was in no control over her actions and she eventually did turn on Foxy

-Withered Luna's POV-

Withered Luna: "Ugh...I feel so stiff I haven't moved all day or night now that I think about it. Mind helping the lass up...Captain~"

Withered Foxy: *blushes a little* "I love that ye still call me that lass"

He then held out his hand and pulled me up with much strength that he had to catch me so I was leaning against his poor torn but still muscular chest so I wouldn't fall

Withered Luna: "Be Careful Captain~ I Don't Want You Hurting Yourself~"

Withered Foxy: "I won't lass"

Withered Luna: "Good" "Also How Can I Not Call You Captain It's What You Are At Least To Me~"

Withered Foxy: "Yarrrrh thas jus sweet lass"

Withered Luna: "Well A Good Looking Pirate Deserves To Be Called Captain~"

Withered Foxy: "Aye...shut up lass ye arrre breakin' me"

Withered Luna: "No~"

Withered Foxy: "Please lass ye know the way I be"

Withered Luna: "So What That Would Be Way More Fun Than Attacking The Night Guard~"

Withered Foxy: "Aye me body doesn' work the way it use to Ya know lass. So even if I did wanna fuck ye and mate like dogs in heat I wouldn' do so hot ye know"
(A/n: that line though it's based off one of my favorite Foxy pictures)

 So even if I did wanna fuck ye and mate like dogs in heat I wouldn' do so hot ye know"(A/n: that line though it's based off one of my favorite Foxy pictures)